Marvel 8SBAREBBGL Chateau Collection 30" Black Beverage Center - Left Hinge (View all from Marvel)
- Two temperature zones for wine storage and beverage refrigeration
- Stores 19 wine bottles and 162 twelve-ounce beverage cans
- Exclusive Sentry System refrigeration monitor has visual and audible alarms for over/under temperature, power failure and door ajar conditions
- Intuitive touch controls are discreetly located for understated elegance
- Temperature can be set between 40° and 65°F
- System has built-in user-activated Sabbath mode
- Full auto defrost
- Two glide-out glass shelves for beverages
- One glide-out wine rack and one stationary wine cradle designed to hold all types of bottles, from half bottles to high shouldered Bordeaux bottles to tall, slim German bottles
- Unique top shelf has convenient section that flips up to vertically store tall items such as 2-liter bottles and opened wine bottles on the shelf below
- Removable vibration dampening mat is standard with each rack to minimize unsettling vibration that can cause wine trauma
- Elegant interior lighting displays fine wines and may be set for continuous illumination with one-touch control
- Shelf fronts of clear, solid white maple are perfect for custom finishing to match cabinetry. Or use Marvel's Pre-Finished Shelf Facings in gloss black, gloss white or stainless
- Door is constructed of argon-filled, dual-paned, tinted UV-resistant glass
- Door swing is reversible and requires only 90° opening for full shelf extension
- Clean continuous toe kick adds a stylish finish
- Three distinctive colors: monochromatic black with black interior, monochromatic white with white interior, or stainless steel framed door with black cabinet and black interior
|Dual Zone Temperature:||Yes|
|Wine Bottle Capacity:||19|
|Canned Beverage Capacity:||162|
|Temperature Range:||40° and 65°F|
|Sabbath Mode:||Built-in User-Activated|
|Glide-Out Glass Shelves:||2|
|Glide-Out Wine Rack:||1|
|Stationary Wine Cradle:||1|
|Removable Vibration Dampening Mat:||Yes|
|Shelf Fronts:||Clear, Solid White Maple|
|Door:||Argon-Filled, Dual-Paned, Tinted UV-Resistant Glass|
|Electrical Requirements:||120 Volts 15 Amps|
|Overall Depth Including Handle:||26 1/4"|
|Overall Depth NOT Including Handle:||24 1/4"|
|Depth NOT Including Door:||22"|
|Height at Full Leg Adjustment:||35"|
|Height at 0" Leg Adjustment:||34 1/4"|
|Height without Legs Installed:||34"|
|Toe Kick Height:||3"|
|Door Swing at 90°:||31 1/2"|
|Recommended Opening Width:||30"|
|Recommended Opening Depth:||24"|
|Recommended Opening Height:||34 1/2"|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to $2,500 cash back with the purchase of select AGA/Marvel Appliances!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.