- Stores up to 44 bottles: 24 in upper zone and 20 in lower zone.
- Each zone can be set to a specific serving temperature for reds, whites or sparkling wines.
- Each zone is monitored by Marvel's exclusive Sentry System refrigeration monitor to maintain precise temperatures.
- Elegant blue LED display shows real-time temperature of wine in each zone.
- Digital touch controls and display are discreetly located.
- Temperature can be set between 40° to 65°F for either compartment and may be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- The Sentry System provides notification in rare events of over/under temperature or door ajar conditions; visual alarm in event of power failure.
- Message center displays system status.
- Integral Sabbath Mode is user activated.
- Glide-out wine racks hold all bottle shapes and fully extend at 90° door opening.
- Clear, solid white maple facings on wine racks are perfect for custom finishing.
- Soft interior lighting in each zone can be set for showcase (continuous) mode or activated with door opening.
- Dual-pane, tinted, UV-resistant glass door protects wine from harmful light.
- Interior is Marvel's signature high gloss black.
- Vibration Neutralization System offers triple layer protection against harmful vibration.
- Ultra powerful compressor and forced air cooling with dual fans maintain stable temperatures.
|Upper Zone:||24 Bottles|
|Lower Zone:||20 Bottles|
|Vibration Neutralization System:||Yes|
|Over/Under Temperature Alarm:||Yes|
|Door Ajar Alarm:||Yes|
|Power Failure Alarm:||Yes|
|Blue LED Display:||Yes - Real-Time Temperature|
|Fahrenheit or Celsius Display:||Yes|
|Temperature Range:||40° to 65°F|
|Ultra Powerful Compressor:||Yes|
|Interior Lighting:||Showcase and Door Opening Modes|
|Interior Color:||High Glass Black|
|Glass Door:||Dual-Pane, Tinted, UV-Resistant|
|Glide-Out Wine Racks:||Yes|
|Wine Racks Facing:||Clear, Solid White Maple|
|Electrical Requirements:||120 Volts, 3 Amps Running Max.|
|Amp Circuit Required:||15 Amps|
|Power Cord:||Low-Profile Supplied|
Dimensions and Weights
|Overall Depth NOT Including Panel or Handle:||23 1/4"|
|Depth NOT Including Door:||21 1/2"|
|Height At Full Leg Adjustment:||34 7/8"|
|Height At 0" Leg Adjustment:||33 3/4"|
|Toe Kick Height:||3"|
|Door Swing At 90°:||25 1/2|
|Recommended Opening Width:||24"|
|Recommended Opening Depth:||24"|
|Recommended Opening Height:||34 1/2"|
|Shipping Weight:||170 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to $2,500 cash back with the purchase of select AGA/Marvel Appliances!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.