Marvel 6ORDESSB Outdoor 6.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Undercounter Built-In Drawer Refrigerator (View all from Marvel)
- Auto Defrost
- Discreet, Cool Blue LED Display
- Shows real time temperature of contents
- Digital Touchpad Controls
- Telescoping Drawer Slides
- Allow full drawer extension and easy access to all contents
- Extra-deep Lower Drawer
- Provides unobstructed vertical storage for two-liter and opened wine bottles
- Automatic Low Voltage LED Light System
- Provides clean, bright interior lighting
- Visual and Audible Alarms
- Drawer Ajar - audible alarm will sound 3 times every 30 seconds and the LED will flash green
- High/Low Temperature - audible alarm will sound 6 times every minute and the LED will flash red if product temperature excursions occur for duration outside acceptable limits
- Power Failure - LED will flash amber whenever power is interrupted, no audible signal
- Enhanced Microprocessor Technology
- Ultra-Efficient Compressor
- Delivers fast cool-down, superior temperature control and longevity
- Powder Coat Painted Steel Cabinets and Doors
- Provide an attractive, low maintenance exterior
- High Efficiency Fan Motor Lasts Virtually a Lifetime
- Commercial condenser design delivers more air flow
- UL Listed Suitable for Outdoor Use
- Weather Resistant Materials and Special Safety Features
- System has Built-in, User-Activated Sabbath Mode
- Hygienic Stainless Steel Drawer Interiors are Ideal for Fresh Food Storage
- Professional Style Full-Length Stainless Steel Door Handle
- Stainless Steel Exterior Sides, Back, Top and Full Wrap Door
- Recessed Gasket Eliminates Unsightly Gaps
- Clean Continuous Toe Kick Adds a Stylish Finish
|Tall Bottle Storage:||Lower Drawer|
|Interior Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Lighting:||Low Voltage LED|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Depth without Handle:||24 1/4"|
|Depth without Door:||22"|
|Depth with Drawer Open:||46"|
|Cutout Height:||34 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to $2,500 cash back with the purchase of select AGA/Marvel Appliances!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.