Marvel 66WCMBDL Luxury 24" Custom Panel Full Size Wine Chiller - Left Hinge (View all from Marvel)
- Stores up to 90 bottles - 45 in each compartment, including magnums.
- Each section has its own cooling system and MicroSentry refrigeration monitor for exact temperature control.
- Exclusive MicroSentry refrigeration monitor has a visual/audible alarm to alert if the temperature goes above or below the set point for an extended time which may impact storage quality or if the door is left ajar.
- Amber LED display in each compartment shows content temperature in real time.
- Intuitive touch controls are discreetly located for understated elegance.
- Temperature in each compartment can be set between 40° and 65°F, independent of each other.
- Lighted and inclined display rack in each section showcases wine bottles, with additional storage in the back.
- Wine racks extend smoothly, with built-in safety stops, to hold all types of wine bottles.
- Ten extendable racks and two fixed wine cradles.
- Elegant interior lighting displays fine wines and may be set for continuous illumination with one-touch control.
- Clear, solid white maple trim on rack fronts is perfect for custom finishing to match cabinetry.
- Doors are constructed of argon-filled, dual-pane, tinted UV-resistant glass to displays contents while protecting them from damaging UV rays.
- Door swing is reversible and requires only 90° opening to extend racks.
- Clean, continuous toe kick adds a stylish finish.
- Full auto defrost.
|Dual Zone Temperature:||Yes|
|Wine Bottle Capacity:||90|
|Temperature Range:||40° and 65°F|
|Fixed Wine Cradle:||2|
|Shelf Fronts:||Clear, Solid White Maple|
|Door:||Argon-Filled, Dual-Paned, Tinted UV-Resistant Glass|
|Electrical Requirements:||120 Volts 20 Amps|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth Including Handle:||26 3/8"|
|Overall Depth NOT Including Handle:||24 1/4"|
|Depth NOT Including Door:||22"|
|Height at Full Leg Adjustment:||69 1/8"|
|Height at 0" Leg Adjustment:||68 3/8"|
|Height without Legs Installed:||68 1/8"|
|Toe Kick Height:||3"|
|Door Swing at 90°:||25 1/2"|
|Recommended Opening Width:||24 1/4"|
|Recommended Opening Depth:||24"|
|Recommended Opening Height:||68 3/4"|
|Shipping Weight:||270 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to $2,500 cash back with the purchase of select AGA/Marvel Appliances!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.