Marvel 60RDEBCF 5.8 Cu. Ft. Cranberry Undercounter Built-In Drawer Refrigerator (View all from Marvel)
- Exclusive Sentry System refrigeration monitor operates in real time to actively maintain optimal preservation conditions.
- The Sentry System monitors critical components and provides visual and audible alarms for over/under temperature, power failure and door ajar conditions.
- Digital touchpad controls and LED display are discreetly located.
- System has built-in, user-activated Sabbath mode.
- Hygienic stainless steel drawer interiors are ideal for fresh food storage.
- Automatic low voltage LED light system provides clean, bright interior lighting.
- Telescoping drawer slides allow full drawer extension and easy access to all contents.
- Extra-deep lower drawer provides unobstructed vertical storage for two-liter and opened wine bottles.
- Recessed gasket eliminates unsightly gaps.
- Clean continuous toe kick adds a stylish finish.
- Drawer dividers (optional) are available to organize storage space.
- Exclusive E-Z Stor Storage System (optional) has a European style design used by professional chefs everywhere.
- Available colors: Black cabinet with black drawer fronts, white cabinet with white drawer fronts, and black cabinet with stainless steel drawer fronts.
- All have full width handle and toe kick to match drawer color.
- Drawer fronts that accept full overlay panel and customer-supplied handle are also available with white or black cabinet.
- Toe kick matches cabinet color.
- Full auto defrost.
|Stainless Steel Interior:||Yes|
|Telescopic Drawer Slides:||Yes|
|Extra-Deep Lower Drawer:||Yes|
|E-Z Stor Storage System:||Optional|
|Electrical Requirements:||120 Volt, 15 Amp Circuit|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Depth Including Handle:||26 3/8"|
|Depth Not Including Handle:||24 1/4"|
|Depth Not Including Door:||22"|
|Height at Full Leg Adjustment:||35"|
|Height at 0" Leg Adjustment:||34 1/4"|
|Height without Legs Installed:||34"|
|Toe Kick Height:||3"|
|Door Swing at 90°:||28"|
|Recommended Opening Width:||24"|
|Recommended Min. Opening Depth:||24"|
|Recommended Opening Height:||34 1/2"|
|Shipping Weight:||170 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to $2,500 cash back with the purchase of select AGA/Marvel Appliances!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.