Marvel 3BARMBBOR Luxury 14" Custom Panel Beverage Center - Right Hinge (View all from Marvel)
- Two temperature zones for wine storage and beverage refrigeration
- Stores up to 4 wine bottles and 60 twelve-ounce canned beverages
- Exclusive MicroSentry refrigeration monitor has a visual/audible alarm to alert if the temperature goes above or below the set point for an extended time which may impact storage quality or if the door is left ajar
- Amber LED display shows content temperature in real time
- Intuitive touch controls are discreetly located for understated elegance
- Temperature can be set between 40° and 65°F
- Shelves and wine racks extend smoothly, with built-in safety stops
- One pull-out wine rack, one removable tempered glass shelf and two adjustable coated wire shelves provide ample storage
- Elegant interior lighting may be set for continuous illumination with one-touch control
- Clear, solid white maple trim on rack fronts is perfect for custom finishing to match cabinetry
- Door is constructed of argon-filled, dual-pane, tinted UV-resistant glass to display contents while protecting them from damaging UV rays
- Clean, continuous toe kick adds a stylish finish
- Three distinctive colors: monochromatic black with black interior, monochromatic white with white interior, or stainless steel framed door with black cabinet and black interior
- You may also order your beverage refrigerator with a door that accepts a custom overlay frame supplied by your cabinet maker. The Marvel overlay frame is one of the simplest to install.
- Full auto defrost
- Optional Filler Kit allows use in 18-inch wide openings
|Installation:||Built-In or Freestanding|
|Canned Beverage Capacity:||60 12 Oz.|
|Exclusive MicroSentry System:||Yes|
|Temperature Range:||40° and 65°F|
|Shelf-Front:||Clear, Solid White Maple Trims|
|Tempered Glass Shelves:||1 Removable|
|Coated Wire Shelves:||2 Adjustable|
|Door:||Argon-Filled, Dual-Paned, Tinted UV-Resistant Glass|
|Electrical Requirements:||120 Volts, 15 Amps|
|Overall Depth Including Handle:||25 3/4"|
|Overall Depth NOT Including Handle:||23 5/8"|
|Depth NOT Including Door:||21 1/4"|
|Height at Full Leg Adjustment:||35"|
|Height at 0" Leg Adjustment:||34 1/4"|
|Height without Legs Installed:||34 1/4"|
|Toe Kick Height:||3"|
|Door Swing at 90°:||16 3/8"|
|Recommended Opening Width:||15"|
|Recommended Opening Depth:||24"|
|Recommended Opening Height:||34 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to $2,500 cash back with the purchase of select AGA/Marvel Appliances!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.