Liebherr SBS26S1 26.0 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Counter Depth Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Liebherr)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Standard Features
- Two separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer utilize a variable speed compressor that is quieter, more energy efficient and provides longer lasting operation.
- Energy Star compliant
- Intelligence Sensor technology
- Swingline design stainless steel doors with ergonomic slim line EasyOpen handle system
- Full stainless steel cabinet with Smart Steel doors
- Flexible VarioBox
- Sabbath Mode
- SoftTouch digital display with capacitive switches
- Optional water filtration
- Refrigerator Compartment
- SuperCool lowers the refrigerator temperature to 35??F for 6 hours
- Beverage Rack
- Full shelf for gallon storage on the door
- LED-light column
- NoFrost freezer compartment
- FrostSafe System prevents cold air from escaping when door is open
- VarioSpace System for more flexible storage in the freezer
- Elegant transparent graphics on freezer drawers
- SuperFrost will lower the freezer temp to -25??F for flash freezing
- Available at Goedeker's - www.goedekers.com
- MFG SKU SBS 26S1
Blending beautifully with any custom kitchen environment, the integrated products are fully concealed behind cabinet doors. These units are perfect for condominium projects, small space urban homes, galley kitchens and even for empty nesters who re-do their kitchen with space requirements different from the ones they had when the family was at home. New features unique LED light columns and energy-saving LED lighting in the freezer compartment and Soft Close door system technology (used by high-end cabinet manufacturers). Liebherr is the only refrigeration brand in North America that has achieved ENERGY STAR ratings in 100% of its indoor refrigeration and comply to all new standards introduced in April 2008!
Liebherr's 48" side-by-side refrigerator and freezer has the freedom of freestanding styling and the benefits of cabinet-depth design. The doors will not impede the kitchen traffic area and they offer zero clearance. The two combined 24" refrigerators allow for 26 cu. ft. of storage space with 8 shelves and 6 freezer drawers.
MFG SKU SBS 26S1
|Regulable cooling circuits:||4|
|Type of control:||Digital temperature display in the MagicEye|
|Material door shelves:||Glass with stainless steel trim|
|Storage rack:||GlassLine storage racks with dividers|
|Interior light, refrigerator compartment:||LED light column|
|FrostSafe-System:||Featuring drawers closed all the way round with transparent fronts|
|IceMaker:||Fixed water connection|
|Handle:||Stainless steel slimline door handle with integrated opening mechanism|
|Door hinges:||Left fix/right fix|
|Door/lid material:||Stainless steel door with SmartSteel|
Dimensions and Weight
|Total Capacity:||26 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||19.4 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||6.6 cu. ft.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.