Liebherr HF851 Premium Plus 7.6 Cu. Ft. Custom Panel Built-In Upright Freezer - Energy Star (View all from Liebherr)
- The Door-on-Door System
- With door-on-door assembly, the unit door is affixed directly onto the cabinet door. This ensures a better isolation and the hinges fit perfectly to quality cabinetry.
- Digital Temperature Control
- Digital Temperature Control. Thanks to precise electronic controls and clearly arranged function keys, the units are simple and easy to operate. The elegant and exact MagicEye control keeps the temperature at the level you select. The SuperCool function r
- Ventilation System
- Proper ventilation guarantees fresh food and better air circulation
- for the lifetime of the appliance. See the diagram on the right for the advanced air flow pattern.
- The patented SoftSystem ensures that the door closes gently even when fully loaded or slammed shut.
- Automatic IceMaker
- Liebherr's IceMaker, which is permanently plumbed in, provides you with just the right supply of perfect ice cubes for every occasion. The two drawers will hold all the ice you'll need. The IceMaker automatically keeps your supplies topped up.
- Energy Star Compliant
- FrostSafe Drawers on Telescopic Metal Rails
- Safety Glass Dividers to Organize Frozen Foods
- FrostSafe With Continually Circulated Air
- SuperFrost Will Lower the Freezer to -25°F for Flash Freezing
|Energy consumption in 365 days:||420 kWh|
|Type of Control:||Digital Temperature Display in the MagicEye|
|FrostSafe-System:||Featuring Drawers Closed All the Way Round With Transparent Fronts|
|IceMaker:||Fixed Water Connection|
|Door Hinges:||Right interchangeable|
|Freezer Compartment Capacity:||7.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Height of Recess:||69 13/16"|
|Width of Recess:||22 1/16"|
|Depth of Recess (min.):||21 11/16"|
|Gross Weight:||198.6 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.