Liebherr HC1060 Premium Plus 9.2 Cu. Ft. Custom Panel Counter Depth Built-In Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - Energy Star - Right Hinge (View all from Liebherr)
- European Fully Integrated - New Premium Plus Models
- Standard Features - Fully Integrated
- Minimum interior cabinet opening dimensions H - 69 25/32", W - 21 1/4" See Design Guide for complete specs
- Energy Star compliant
- Dual Cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer utilize a variable speed compressor for quieter, more energy efficient and longer lasting operation
- NEW - LED lighting
- NEW - Easy to install door-on-door installation
- NEW - Patented soft closing system for both doors
- Refrigerator compartment - capacity 7.0 cu. ft.
- Automatic refrigerator defrosting
- NEW - Vegetable bins on rollers
- NEW - LED light columns
- NEW - Interior liner with holding columns offering versatility for inserting glass shelves
- NEW - PowerCooling fan system
- SuperCool lowers the refrigerator temperature to 35°F for 6 hours
- NoFrost freezer compartment - capacity 2.2 cu. ft.
- Automatic freezer compartment defrosting
- Automatic icemaker can be switched off
- NEW - transparent freezer bins
- NEW - LED illumination in drawers
- SuperFrost will lower the freezer temp. to -25°F for flash freezing
- MFG SKU: HC-1060
|Depth With Door:||21 7/32"|
|Cabinet Opening Dimensions|
|Height (min-max):||69 3/4" - 70 25/64"|
|Refrigerator Compartment:||7.0 cu. ft.|
|NoFrost Freezer Compartment:||2.2 cu. ft.|
|Ice Cube Capacity:||2.2 pd./24h|
|Ice Cube Stock:||3.3 pd.|
|Energy Star Compliant:||Yes|
|Dual Cooling Systems:||Yes|
|Variable Speed Compressor:||Yes|
|Easy to Install Door-on-Door Installation:||Yes|
|Patented Soft Closing System for Both Doors:||Yes|
|Vegetable Bins on Rollers:||Yes|
|LED Light Columns:||Yes|
|Holding Columns for Versatile Glass Shelves:||Yes|
|PowerCooling Fan System:||Yes|
|SuperCool Temp. 35°F for 6 hours:||Yes|
|NoFrost Freezer Compartment|
|Transparent Freezer Bins:||Yes|
|LED Illumination in Drawers:||Yes|
|SuperFrost Temp. -25°F for Flash Freezing:||Yes|
|Energy Supply:||115V / 60Hz / 180W|
|Energy Consumption p.a.:||407 kWh|
|Climate Rating:||50°F to 110°F (10°C to 43°C)|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.