Liebherr HC1050 9.4 Cu. Ft. Custom Panel Counter Depth Built-In Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Liebherr)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
For European styling and fully integrated features the Liebherr HC1050 Refrigerator delivers. This ultra quiet German made bottom-freezer refrigerator offers superior sensor technology such as automatic self closing door mechanism and a frost feature that prevents cold air from escaping while the door is open.
Store plenty of food in the 7.1 cubic foot refrigerator and the 2.2 cubic foot bottom freezer. For super fast flash freezing with just a click you can lower the temperature to minus 25 degrees. This model even allows quick cool down in the bottom freezer fridge for up to 6 hours. Energy star compliant, the Liebherr HC1050 Refrigerator's height is 69 and 43/64 inches, by width of 21 and 5/16, by depth of 21 and 7/32.
For 60 plus years Goedeker's has been offering the best in appliances with 100% satisfaction guranteed. Trust Goedeker's to for the perfect refrigerator delivered to you hassle-free.
- European Fully Integrated
- Standard Features - Fully Integrated
- Minimum interior cabinet opening dimensions H - 69 25/32", W - 21 1/4" See Design Guide for complete specs
- 2 separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer utilize a variable speed compressor for quieter, more efficient and longer lasting operation
- Energy Star compliant
- Intelligence Sensor technology
- Ships with ventilation grill for cabinet base
- Automatic self closing mechanism to ensure better door closing
- Adjustable door stops for 90° or 110° opening
- Elegant hinging system provides better stability
- Refrigerator compartment - capacity 7.1 cu. ft.
- Automatic refrigerator defrosting
- SuperCool lowers the refrigerator temperature to 35°F for 6 hours
- NoFrost freezer compartment - capacity 2.2 cu. ft.
- Automatic freezer compartment defrosting
- Automatic icemaker can be switched off
- FrostSafe System prevents cold air from escaping when door is open
- VarioSpace System for more flexible storage in the freezer
- SuperFrost will lower the freezer temp. to -25°F for flash freezing
- MFG SKU: HC-1050
- HC MODELS CANNOT BE JOINED TOGETHER HOWEVER THEY CAN BE PUT IN ADJOINING CABINETS
|Depth With Door:||21 7/32"|
|Cabinet Opening Dimensions|
|Height (min-max):||69 3/4" - 70 25/64"|
|Refrigerator Compartment:||7.1 cu. ft.|
|NoFrost Freezer Compartment:||2.4 cu. ft.|
|Energy Star Compliant:||Yes|
|Dual Cooling Systems:||Yes|
|Variable Speed Compressor:||Yes|
|Intelligence Sensor Technology:||Yes|
|Easy to Install Door-on-Door Installation:||Yes|
|Patented Soft Closing System for Both Doors:||Yes|
|Vegetable Bins on Rollers:||No|
|LED Light Columns:||No|
|Holding Columns for Versatile Glass Shelves:||Yes|
|PowerCooling Fan System:||No|
|SuperCool Temp. 35°F for 6 hours:||Yes|
|NoFrost Freezer Compartment|
|LED Illumination in Drawers:||No|
|SuperFrost Temp. -25°F for Flash Freezing:||Yes|
|Energy Supply:||115V / 60Hz / 180W|
|Energy Consumption p.a.:||407 kWh|
|Climate Rating:||50°F to 110°F (10°C to 43°C)|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.