Liebherr CS2062 19.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Liebherr)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Standard features on all 36" Freestanding Models
- Dual Refrigeration System
- 2 separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer utilize a variable speed compressor that is quieter, more energy efficient and provides longer lasting operation
- Stylish French doors
- ENERGY STAR Compliant
- 100% of Liebherr's refrigeration products are ENERGY STAR qualified
- Sabbath Mode
- Exclusive sealed cooling compartment
- Intelligence Sensor Technology
- Thanks to precise electronic controls and clearly arranged function keys, the units are simple and easy to operate
- Door and temperature alarm
- SoftTouch digital display with capacitive switches
- Water and air filtration
- ActiveGreen is a corporate mission to achieve the highest ENERGY STAR ratings, to set the example and encourage other North American manufacturers to be RoHS compliant as Liebherr did in mid-2007 and to have the least damaging effect on the environment
- Swingline Design
- Stainless steel doors with ergonomic slim line EasyOpen handle system
- Adjustable roller base
- Refrigerator Compartment - Capacity 13.5 cu. ft.
- LED light column
- LED lighted crisper drawers
- SuperCool lowers the refrigerator temperature to 35°F for 6 hours
- Engineered door seal system eliminates the need for a moving flap
- Gallon storage in both doors
- The elegant GlassLine fittings of the Liebherr unit also provide door storage shelves with a Gallon Holders
- New PowerCooling
- GlassLine Shelving
- The elegant GlassLine shelving is tough, scratch resistant and easy to clean
- The glass storage shelves and door racks have a satin finish trim, enhancing the streamlined and attractive appearance of the interior
- NoFrost Freezer Compartment - Capacity 6 cu. ft.
- FrostSafe technology with new air flow system
- Prevents cold air from escaping when the door is open
- VarioSpace System
- Alows you the flexibility to configure the freezer to adapt to hatever you are storing
- Remove a drawer and the shelf underneath it to create extra storage space for large items
- Will lower the freezer temp. to -25° for flash freezing
- Automatic IceMaker
- Permanently plumbed in and uses a twist tray principle which does not preheat the ice tray before dropping the ice cubes into the bin
- This prevents ice cubes from sticking together
|Depth With Door:||24 1/4"|
|Depth With Door Open 90°:||40 13/16"|
|Depth of Draws Extended:||39 7/16"|
|Cabinet Opening Dimensions|
|Total Capacity:||19.6 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Compartment:||13.6 cu. ft.|
|NoFrost Freezer Compartment:||6.0 cu. ft.|
|Energy-Optimized Refrigerant Circuit:||Yes|
|Low Energy Consumption:||Yes|
|User-Friendly Electronic Controls:||Yes|
|Display of Functions Switched On:||Yes|
|Refrigerator and Freezer compartments Defrost Automatically:||Yes|
|Safety-Glass Storage Shelves:||Yes|
|Big Net Freezer Capacity:||Yes|
|Safety-Glass Storage Shelves:||Yes|
|Freezer Temperature Increase Alarm:||Yes|
|Audible Door Open Alarm:||Yes|
|Power Failure/"frost-control" Display:||Yes|
|All Drawers Suitable for Fast Freezing:||Yes|
|Transport Grips on All Extra-Large Drawers:||Yes|
|Integrated Transport Grips on Appliance Housing:||Yes|
|Transport Castors at Back:||Yes|
|Easy to Clean:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Do not purchase this item | Review by Mother-in-law
Always having to call service for the same problem.
Review Title: Fashionably green and terribly useful | Review by Tvbhalla
Review Title: The Liebherr is the worst refrigerator | Review by Duped by Advert
Fans in both the freezer and refrigerator needed replacing
Icemaker replaced twice and still does not work properly
Refrigerator Rear wall ices and freezes anything that touches it.
The unit is not deep enough to hold larger containers.
Unit is too high and a step stool is necessary to access the top shelf.
Parts are not readily available and therefore function is greatly
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen