- Standard features on all 30" Free Standing Models
- Dual variable speed compressors preserve foods better and are more energy efficient, quieter and longer lasting.
- Energy Star compliant
- Sabbath Mode
- Water filter
- Intelligence Sensor technology
- Swingline design stainless steel doors with ergonomic slim line EasyOpen handle system
- Full stainless steel cabinet with SmartSteel doors.
- SoftTouch digital display with capacitive switches
- Refrigerator compartment-capacity 11.3 cu. ft.
- SuperCool lowers the refrigerator temperature to 35°F for 6 hours
- Beverage Rack
- Two-1 gallon storage spaces in the door
- LED-light column
- NoFrost freezer compartment -capacity 4.2 cu. ft.
- FrostSafe System prevents cold air from escaping when door is open
- VarioSpace System for more flexible storage in the freezer
- Elegant transparent graphics on freezer drawers
- SuperFrost will lower the freezer temp. to -25°F for flash freezing
- LED-Lighting for freezer compartment
|Energy consumption in 365 days:||431 kWh|
|Regulable cooling circuits:||2|
|Type of control:||Digital temperature display in the MagicEye|
|Material door shelves:||Glass with stainless steel trim|
|Storage rack:||GlassLine storage racks with dividers|
|Interior light, refrigerator compartment:||LED light column|
|FrostSafe-System:||Featuring drawers closed all the way round with transparent fronts|
|Interior light, freezer compartment:||LED|
|Door/lid material:||Stainless steel|
|Weight and Dimensions|
|Total net capacity of refrigerator:||11.2 cu. ft.|
|Net capacity of refrigerator compartment:||11.2 cu. ft.|
|Net capacity of freezer compartment:||4.2 cu. ft.|
|Appliance width:||29 9/16"|
|Depth of appliance incl. distance to wall:||24 13/16"|
|Appliance height:||79 9/16"|
|Gross weight:||282.2 lb|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.