Liebherr CS1360 13.0 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Counter Depth Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Liebherr)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- NOTE: Side-by-Side Installation Kit required (990012300) for side by side installation of refrigeration pair.
- Two separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer utilize a variable speed compressor that is quieter, more energy efficient and provides longer lasting operation.
- Energy Star compliant
- Intelligence Sensor technology
- Swingline design stainless steel doors with ergonomic slim line EasyOpen handle system
- Full stainless steel cabinet with SmartSteel doors
- Flexible VarioBox
- Sabbath Mode
- SoftTouch digital display with capacitive switches
- SuperCool lowers the refrigerator temperature to 35°F for 6 hours
- Beverage Rack
- One -1 gallon storage space on the door
- LED-light column
- FrostSafe System prevents cold air from escaping when door is open
- VarioSpace System for more flexible storage in the freezer
- Elegant transparent graphics on freezer drawers
- SuperFrost will lower the freezer temp. to -25°F for flash freezing
- Factory Installed Ice Maker
|Energy consumption in 365 days:||420 kWh|
|Regulable cooling circuits:||2|
|Type of control:||Digital temperature display in the MagicEye|
|Material door shelves:||Glass with stainless steel trim|
|Storage rack:||GlassLine storage racks with dividers|
|Interior light, refrigerator compartment:||LED light column|
|FrostSafe-System:||Featuring drawers closed all the way round with transparent fronts|
|IceMaker:||Fixed water connection|
|Handle:||Stainless Steel slimline door handle with integrated opening mechanism|
|Door/lid material:||Stainless Steel door with SmartSteel|
|Weight and Dimensions|
|Total net capacity of refrigerator:||9.7 cu. ft.|
|Net capacity of refrigerator compartment:||9.7 cu. ft.|
|Net capacity of freezer compartment in cubic feet:||3.3 cu. ft.|
|Appliance Width:||23 5/8"|
|Depth of appliance incl. distance to wall:||24 13/16"|
|Appliance Height:||79 3/16"|
|Gross weight:||214.5 lb|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis refrigerator uses 420 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $46.58.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.