LG WM4070HWA TurboWash 4.3 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from LG)
- TurboWash Technology
- LG's revolutionary TurboWash technology allows you to save 20 minutes on larger loads, with outstanding cleaning performance! It's like pressing the fast forward button on your laundry.
- 3.7 Cu. Ft. Ultra Large Capacity
- Towers of towels, piles of sweatshirts, and a mountain of jeans? The ultra large capacity tub lets you do more laundry in fewer loads. That's time saved and sore backs avoided.
- Steam Cleaning
- There's no clean like a steam clean. LG's Steam technology gently but powerfully penetrates fabrics to virtually eliminate dirt, odors and wrinkles.
- Cold Clean
- Using the cold cycle on your washer doesn't have to mean compromising. ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance.
- 6Motion Technology
- Get your clothes clean and experience a smarter way to wash with the innovative 6Motion technology. Each wash cycle combines up to 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
|Capacity:||4.3 Cu. Ft.|
|2012 Energy Star Most Efficient:||Yes|
|Design Style:||Front Loader|
|Design Look:||Front Control|
|Intelligent Electronic Controls:||Yes with Dual LED Display|
|No. Of Programs:||14|
|Drain and Spin:||Yes|
|No. Of Options:||12|
|Rinse and Spin:||Yes|
|Wash/Rinse Temps:||Extra Hot, Hot, Warm, Cold, Tap Cold (All Cold Rinses)|
|Spin Speeds:||Extra High (1,300 Max.), High, Medium, Low, No Spin|
|Number Of Water Levels:||Automatically Adjusts To The Size Of Load|
|Number Of Soil Levels:||5|
|Fabric Care Features|
|4 Tray Dispenser:||Prewash, Main Wash (with Liquid Detergent Cup), Bleach, Fabric Softener|
|End Of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Suds Removal:||Yes|
|Forced Drain System:||Yes|
|Internal Water Heater:||Yes|
|LoDecibel Quiet Operation:||Yes|
|Leveling Legs:||4 Adjustable Legs|
|Easy Loading TilTub:||Yes|
|Motor and Agitator|
|Motor Type:||Direct Drive Motor|
|Max RPM:||1,300 RPM|
|Materials and Finishes|
|NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum:||Yes|
|Transparent Glass Door:||Yes|
|Door Rim:||Chrome Rimmed Glass Door|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V, 10 Amps|
|1 Year Parts and Labor:||Yes|
|10 Years Motor:||Yes|
|Lifetime On Drum:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open:||51"|
|Overall Height:||38 11/16"|
|Product Weight:||200.8 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||215.6 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.