LG WM3470HWA TurboWash 4.0 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from LG)
- 4.0 Cu. Ft. Ultra Large Capacity with NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum
- Towers of towels, piles of sweatshirts, and a mountain of jeans?
- Go for it. The ultra large capacity (4.0 cu. ft.) tub lets you do more laundry in fewer loads.
- That's time saved and sore backs avoided.
- Direct Drive Motor with 10-Year Limited Warranty
- When you buy a washer, you want something reliable that you can count on.
- Because the Direct Drive Motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year warranty.
- 1,200 RPM
- 12 Washing Programs
- 5 Temperature Settings (All Cold Rinses)
- TurboWash Technology
- Tired of spending hours on end finishing your family's laundry?
- Now, those days are gone.
- LG's revolutionary TurboWash Technology allows you to save 20 minutes on larger loads, with outstanding cleaning performance!
- It's like pressing the fast forward button on your laundry.
- Steam Technology
- There's no clean like a steam clean.
- Their Steam Technology gently but powerfully penetrates fabrics to virtually eliminate dirt, odors and wrinkles.
- AAFA Certified Allergiene Cycle
- NSF Certified Sanitary Cycle
- ColdWash Option
- Using the cold cycle on your washer doesn't have to mean compromising.
- ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance.
- 6Motion Technology
- Get your clothes clean and experience a smarter way to wash with our innovative 6Motion technology.
- Each wash cycle combines up to 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- TrueBalance Anti-Vibration System
- Magnet Ventilation
- ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2012
- LoDecibel Quiet Operation
- Delay Wash (Up To 19 Hours)
- 10° TilTub
- Stylish Design
- Upfront Electronic Control Panel with Dual LED Display and Dial-A-Cycle
- Chrome Rimmed Glass Door with Dark Blue Tinted Cover
- Extra Wide Door Opening
- Stackable with Matching Dryer (Stacking Kit Sold Separately)
- Optional Matching Drawer Pedestal
|Capacity:||4.0 Cu. Ft.|
|2012 Energy Star Most Efficient:||Yes|
|Design Look:||Front Control|
|Intelligent Electronic Controls:||Yes with Dual LED Display|
|No. Of Programs:||12|
|No. Of Options:||11|
|No. Of Wash/Rinse Temps:||Extra Hot, Hot, Warm, Cold, Tap Cold (All Cold Rinses)|
|Spin Speeds:||Extra High (1,200 Max.), High, Medium, Low, No Spin|
|No. Of Water Levels:||Automatically Adjusts To The Size Of Load|
|No. Of Soil Levels:||5|
|Fabric Care Features|
|4 Tray Dispenser:||Prewash, Main Wash (with Liquid Detergent Cup), Bleach, Fabric Softener|
|End Of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Suds Removal:||Yes|
|Forced Drain System:||Yes|
|Internal Water Heater:||Yes|
|LoDecibel Quiet Operation:||Yes|
|Leveling Legs:||4 Adjustable Legs|
|Easy Loading TilTub:||Yes|
|Motor and Agitator|
|Motor Type:||Direct Drive Motor|
|Max RPM:||1,200 RPM|
|Materials and Finishes|
|NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum:||Yes|
|Transparent Glass Door:||Yes|
|Door Rim:||Large Chrome Rimmed Glass Door with Dark Blue Tinted Cover|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V, 10 Amps|
|1 Year Parts and Labor:||Yes|
|10 Years Motor:||Yes|
|Lifetime On Drum:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open:||51"|
|Overall Height:||38 11/16"|
|Product Weight:||213.9 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||224.8 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.