LG WM2250CW 3.5 Cu. Ft. White Stackable Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from LG)
- All The Right Moves
- Get your clothes clean and experience a smarter way to wash with their innovative 6Motion technology.
- Each wash cycle combines up to 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- The Hottest Thing In Cold Clean
- Now using the cold cycle on your washer doesn't mean compromising how clean your clothes are.
- New ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance.
- Wash In Peace
- You shouldn't know your washer is on from the next room.
- The LG TrueBalance anti-vibration system is designed to reduce washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house - even on the 2nd floor.
- Inverter Direct-Drive Motor
- The inverter motor, which is directly connected to the tub, minimizes energy loss and produces little noise and vibration.
- Should you experience any technical difficulty with your washing machine, it has the capability of transmitting data by phone to the Customer Information Center.
- The call center agent records the data transmitted from your machine and uses it to analyze the issue, providing a fast and effective diagnosis.
- Tub Clean
- Regular cleaning of the tub on a monthly basis using Tub Clean can help keep the tub clean and fresh.
- Magnetic Door Plunger
- Safely and conveniently secure the door slightly ajar with the magnetic door plunger.
- This will promote air circulation and allow the interior of the machine to dry.
- To use this feature, after the load has been removed, do not close the door completely.
- When the magnetic door plunger comes into contact with the metal washer cabinet, it will secure the door slightly open allowing the interior of the washer to dry.
- Child Lock
- Use this option to disable the controls during a wash cycle.
- This option can prevent children from changing cycles or operating the machine.
- Detergent Dispenser Drawer
- The four-compartment dispenser drawer makes it easy to separate the pre-wash detergent, the main laundry detergent, liquid bleach, and fabric softener into different compartments.
|Design Style:||Front Loader|
|Capacity:||3.5 Cu. Ft. (DOE)|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||Yes|
|Warranty:||1 Year Parts and Labor, 10 Years Motor, Lifetime On Drum|
|Type Of Display:||Dual LED|
|Number Of Programs:||7|
|Number Of Options:||9|
|LoDecibel Quiet Operation:||Yes|
|Spin Speed (Max):||1,200 RPM|
|4 Tray Dispenser:||Prewash, Main Wash, Bleach, Softener|
|TrueBalance Anti-Vibration System:||Yes|
|End Of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Suds Removal:||Yes|
|Forced Drain System:||Yes|
|LoDecibel Quiet Operation:||Yes|
|Easy Loading TilTub:||Yes|
|Materials and Finishes|
|NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V, 10 Amps|
|1 Year Parts and Labor:||Yes|
|10 Years Motor:||Yes|
|Lifetime On Drum:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open:||51"|
|Overall Height:||38 11/16"|
|Weight (Product):||180.7 Lbs.|
|Weight (Shipping):||191.8 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.