LG LWS3081ST 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from LG)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- 6.3" LCD Touch Screen Control System
- The 6.3" LCD touch-screen control system is very easy to use.
- One touch activation allows users to select and monitor any of the cooking options, including the Gourmet Recipe bank.
- The Gourmet Recipe bank contains 100 recipes with 42 preprogrammed.
- This feature allows users to select the programmed recipe and the wall oven automatically sets the proper cooking cycle, time and temperature.
- LG's Exclusive Convection System
- LG's exclusive Convection System delivers the ideal temperature and airflow for faster preheating and uniform cooking.
- Cook your meals just as you want with 4 Convection Options - Convection Bake, Roast, Crisp and Healthier Roast.
- Convection Bake
- Convection bake heat distribution allows for even cooking and has excellent results when baking multiple racks at the same time.
- Convection Roast
- Heat circulates around the food from all sides, sealing in juices and flavors.
- This mode is especially good for large, tender cuts of meat.
- Crisp Convection
- Continually distributes heat precisely so cooked foods such as biscuits, scones or pizza can remain delicious on the inside and crisp on the outside.
- Healthier Roast
- This cooking mode is designed for reducing fat when roasting meats or poultry.
- Foods are cooked brown on the outside and succulent and flavorful on the inside.
- Spacious 4.7 cu. ft. Capacity
- The large 4.7 cubic capacity with a premium blue interior elegantly accentuates the vivid convection glow.
- The recessed broiler element, hidden bake element, 3 interior lights and a gliding rack system take cooking to the next level
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Product Weight:||29 3/4"|
|Product Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Product Height:||29 5/16"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||157 lbs (70 kg)|
|Gross Weight:||187 lbs (85 kg)|
|Type:||Single Wall Oven/Self-Cleaning|
|Capacity:||4.7 cu. ft.|
|Display:||6.3" SmoothTouch LCD|
|Access Control:||Control Lockout|
|No. of My Menu Selections:||10|
|Gourmet Recipe Bank:||100 Recipes/42 Auto Cook Menu|
|Variable Cleaning Time:||2 hr, 3 hr & 4 hr|
|Variable Broil:||Full, Center/High, Med, Low|
|Broil Element:||2,500W Inner/1,500W Outer|
|Broil Element Pass:||8|
|Bake Element Type:||Hidden, 8 Pass|
|Convection System - Crisp:||Yes|
|Convection System - Healthier Roast:||Yes|
|Convection System - Bake:||Yes|
|Convection System - Roast:||Yes|
|Convection System - Convection Element:||2,500W Carbon Heater|
|Variable Warm:||High, Med, Low|
|12 hrs. Shut-Off:||Yes|
|No. of Lights:||3 (Halogen Lamp - 3 Dimension Lighting)|
|No. of Racks:||3 Heavy Duty (Includes 1 Glide Rack)|
|No. of Rack Positions:||5|
|Accessories:||Broiler Pan/Meat Probe|
|Available Colors:||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Interior:||Brilliant Blue|
|Handles:||Matching Commercial Handle|
|Electrical Requirements:||120/240 VAC, 120/208 VAC, 4.1 kW|
|Warranty:||One Year from date of purchase, Parts and Labor during first year|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: A REALLY GREAT OVEN | Review by duart
Review Title: Excellent[...] Value | Review by Ken the Golfer
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.