- Style and Design
- 23 cu.ft.
- Accommodating 66 3/4" Height and 33" Width for Specialized Kitchen Spaces
- Large Capacity 33" Width
- Premium Finishes in Stainless Steel, Smooth White and Smooth Black
- Monochromatic Flush-Mount Dispenser
- Contoured Doors with Matching Handles
- Hidden Hinges
- Enhanced Lighting
- 2 Slide-Out, 1 Fixed Spill Protector Tempered Glass Shelves
- 4 Door Baskets (3 Adjustable Gallon Size) and Dairy Corner
- 2 Humidity-Controlled Crispers
- 4 Fixed Freezer Door Bins
- 1 Plastic Freezer Drawer
- Tall Digital Ice and Water Dispenser
- LED Display: Temperature Level, Water Filter Status Light, Child Lock, Ice Option Controls
- Electronic LED Temperature Controls
- Door Alarm
- LoDecibel Quiet Operation
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Depth with Handles:||34 3/8"|
|Depth with Door:||31 7/8"|
|Depth without Door:||28 1/4"|
|Height to Top of Case:||65 3/8"|
|Height to Top of Door Hinge:||66 3/4"|
|Installation Clearance:||Back 2"|
|Weight (Unit/Carton):||250 lbs./283 lbs.|
|Energy Rating:||Energy Star|
|Electronic Display:||LED (Temperature R/F, Ice Options, Child Lock, Water Filter Status)|
|Water Filtration System:||LT500P|
|Electronic Temperature Controls:||Yes|
|No. of Shelves:||2 Slide-Out/1 Fixed|
|Shelf Configuration:||Spill Protector Tempered Glass|
|Crisper Bins:||2 Humidity Controlled|
|Ice and Water Dispenser:||Yes|
|Refrigerator Light:||2 x 40W|
|No. of Shelves/Bin:||4 (3 Adjustable Gallon Size)|
|No. of Shelves:||3|
|Door Bins:||4 Fixed|
|Automatic Ice Maker:||Yes|
|Materials and Finishes|
|Foam Door Insulation:||Yes|
|Surface:||Coated Metal, Stainless Steel|
|Back:||Flush and Metal cover over mechanical parts|
|Available Colors:||Smooth White (SW), Smooth Black (SB), Stainless Steel (ST)|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
|Sealed System:||7 Years|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.