LG LFX28995ST 27.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from LG)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Store More
- Stock-up and store everything you need.
- With a cavernous 28 cubic feet of space, this LG French Door refrigerator gives you ample space for all of your family's favorite foods.
- And keeps them conveniently organized and within reach.
- The Big Picture
- At 10.1" their new, touch tilting LCD display is the largest available anywhere.
- And because it's WiFi enabled and mobile-accessible you can get all your food storage info on-the-go.
- Not to mention a built-in recipe bank, weather info, photos, calendars and notes, all in vidid LCD color.
- More Shelf Space
- Ice makers are great, but not if it means you can't fit all of your food in the fridge.
- The Slim SpacePlus Ice System provides more shelf space and allows even more space for door bins.
- Fresher Is Better
- Smart Cooling system is designed to maintain superior conditions within the refrigerator.
- The Linear Compressor reacts quickly to temperature fluctuations and helps keep your food fresher, longer.
- Meanwhile, strategically-placed vents in every section surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.
- One Size Fills All
- From pitchers to pint glasses, finally an ice and water dispenser that can accommodate just about any container.
- The water- and ice-dispenser in this LG 3-Door refrigerator is one of the tallest around, measuring in at an ultra-accommodating 12.6 inches.
- Peace Of Mind
- When you buy a refrigerator, you don't want to worry that it won't last.
- Because the Linear Compressor motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year warranty.
- Sophisticated Style and Design
- Contoured doors, hidden hinges, and a host of great interior features give your refrigerator a look that's as sophisticated as it is functional.
- Save Money. Save Energy.
- When your refrigerator uses at least 20% less energy than required by federal standards, you're going to make an impact-on your energy bill, your energy consumption, and most importantly, the environment.
- Available at Goedeker's.
|Total:||27.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator:||18.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer:||8.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Door Type:||Pull Drawer|
|Water Filtration System:||Compact Filter LT700P|
|Ice and Water Dispenser:||Yes|
|Water Filter Status:||Yes|
|Temperature Controls:||Electronic / Digital|
|Energy Rating:||Energy Star / CEE Tier 1|
|No. Of Shelves:||4 Split|
|Shelf Construction:||Spill Protector Tempered Glass|
|Crisper Bins:||2 Humidity Crispers|
|Refrigerator Light:||Premium LED|
|No. Of Door Bins - Right Door:||3 (2 Adjustable Gallon Size)|
|No. Of Door Bins - Left Door:||3 (Small)|
|Door Bin Construction:||Clear Bins with Deco|
Materials and Finishes
|Back:||Flush and Metal Cover Over Mechanical Parts|
|Handles:||Matching Commercial Handles|
|1 Year Parts and Labor:||Yes|
|7 Years On The Sealed System:||Yes|
|10 Years On Linear Compressor:||Yes|
Dimensions and Weights
|Depth with Handles:||35 3/8"|
|Depth without Handles:||32 7/8"|
|Depth without Door:||29"|
|Depth (Total with Door Open):||47 5/8"|
|Height To Top Of Case:||68 3/8"|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge:||69 3/4"|
|Width (Door Open 90° with Handle):||44 1/4"|
|Width (Door Open 90° without Handle):||39 1/4"|
|Door Edge Clearance with Handle:||4 1/2"|
|Door Edge Clearance without Handle:||1 3/4"|
|Installation Clearance:||Sides 1/8", Top 1", Back 1"|
|Unit Weight:||324 Lbs.|
|Carton Weight:||377 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.