LG LFX25991ST 24.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator (View all from LG)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is not available. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Largest Capacity
- Enjoy the style of built-in with the largest capacity counter-depth refrigerator available.
- With 25 cu. ft., shallower depth and flushed with your countertop you can store more food than ever before.
- Fresher Is Better
- Smart Cooling Plus technology is designed to maintain superior conditions within the refrigerator.
- The Linear Compressor and Dual Evaporators react quickly to humidity and temperature levels and help keep your food fresher, longer.
- Meanwhile, strategically-placed vents in every section surround your food with cool, fresh air no matter where you put it.
- Easy In. Easy Out
- The Smart Pull Handle makes opening and closing the freezer quick and easy.
- All it takes is a simple lift of the handle for effortless access to your freezer.
- Fresh Air Inside
- Your food isn't the only thing that stays fresh.
- Their Fresh Air Filter with forced air circulation and dedicated fan pushes cleaner, deodorized air into the fridge.
- More Space
- The LG Slim SpacePlus Ice System is on the inside door, freeing up valuable space in the fresh food shelf compartments and allowing for even more space for door bins.
- More space means you can store more food.
- Peace Of Mind
- When you buy a refrigerator, you don't want to worry that it won't last.
- Because the Linear Compressor motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently back the motor with a 10-year warranty.
- Organize Your Freezer
- The 3-Tier Organization Freezer system can keep food organized and easily accessible.
- Now you can prioritize what's in your freezer so you can find anything fast.
- One Size Fills All
- From pitchers to pint glasses: finally a water dispenser that can accommodate just about all.
- The water- and ice-dispenser in this LG 3-Door refrigerator is one of the tallest around, measuring in at an ultra-accommodating 12.6 inches.
|Refrigerator:||16.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer:||7.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Total:||24.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Energy Rating:||CEE Tier 1|
|Smart Cooling Plus:||Yes|
|Freezer Door Type:||Pull Drawer|
|External Ice and Water Dispenser:||Yes|
|Water Filtration System:||Compact Filter LT700P|
|Display Type:||SmoothTouch Control/White LED|
|Temperature Controls:||Electronic LED|
|Fresh Air Filter:||Yes|
|Auto Closing Door Hinge:||Yes|
|No. Of Shelves:||4 Split|
|Shelf Construction:||Spill Protector Tempered Glass|
|Crisper Bins:||2 Humidity Crispers|
|Glide N' Serve Drawer:||Yes|
|Slim SpacePlus Ice Maker:||Yes|
|Refrigerator Light:||Ceiling and Side LED|
|No. Of Refrigerator Door Shelves/Bin:||6 (2 Adjustable Gallon Size)|
|DuraBase Solid Drawer Base:||Yes|
|No. Of Door Bins/Construction:||Tilting Shelf/Plastic|
|Smart Pull Handle:||Yes|
|Freezer Light:||Premium LED|
|Materials and Finishes|
|Back:||Flush and Metal Cover Over Mechanical Parts|
|Handles:||Matching Commercial Handles|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
|Sealed System:||7 Years|
|Linear Compressor:||10 Years|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||35 3/4"|
|Overall Width (Door Open 90° with Handle):||45"|
|Overall Width (Door Open 90° without Handle):||40"|
|Overall Depth with Handles:||30 3/4"|
|Overall Depth without Handles:||28 3/8"|
|Overall Depth without Door:||24 1/8"|
|Overall Depth (Total with Door Open):||42 3/4"|
|Overall Height To Top Of Case:||68 7/8"|
|Overall Height To Top Of Door Hinge:||70 1/4"|
|Door Edge Clearance with Handle:||4 5/8"|
|Door Edge Clearance without Handle:||2 1/4"|
|Installation Clearance:||Sides 1/8", Top 1", Back 1"|
|Unit Weight:||300 Lbs.|
|Carton Weight:||350 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.