LG LFX25974ST 24.7 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from LG)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Explore LG Refrigerators
LG Refrigerators - Enjoy Ultimate Freshness
- Maximum Shelf Space
- Ice makers are great, but not if it means you can't fit all of your food in the fridge.
- The Slim SpacePlus Ice System provides maximum shelf space and allows even more space for door bins.
- Fresher Is Better
- Smart Cooling technology maintains optimal humidity and temperature levels so your food stays fresher, longer.
- Digital sensors constantly monitor conditions within the refrigerator, while the Linear Compressor reacts quickly to keep temperature at a level that's best to keep your food fresh.
- Multi-Air Flow design means strategically-placed vents in every section surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.
- Refreshment On Hand
- A convenient water and ice dispenser keeps ice and water close at hand, saving you from opening the door every time you want water or ice.
- Keeping the door closed means the temperature inside stays more consistent, saving you money and keeping your food fresh.
- More Organization, Easier Access
- The 2 crisper drawers gives you easy access to your fruits, vegetables and beverages.
- This refrigerator also features a full-width Glide-N-Serve pantry drawer, making the it easy to find some space for all that food you want to keep fresh.
- Get Wise
- Smart Diagnosis helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, helping you troubleshoot quickly.
- Sophisticated Style and Design
- Contoured doors, hidden hinges, and a host of great interior features give your refrigerator a look that's as sophisticated as it is functional.
- And it's beauty isn't just the outside.
- Interior LED lighting provide added style.
- Save Money, Save Energy
- When your refrigerator uses at least 20% less energy than required by federal standards, you're going to make an impact-on your energy bill, your energy consumption, and most importantly, the environment.
- Peace Of Mind
- When you buy a refrigerator, you don't want to worry that it won't last.
- Because the Linear Compressor motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently back the motor with a 10-year warranty.
|Refrigerator:||17.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer:||7.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Total:||24.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Energy Rating:||Energy Star/CEE Tier 1|
|Freezer Door Type:||Pull Drawer|
|External Ice and Water Dispenser:||Yes|
|Water Filtration System:||LT500P|
|Display Type:||Green LED|
|Smart Cooling System:||Yes|
|No. Of Shelves:||4 Split|
|Shelf Construction:||Spill Protector Tempered Glass|
|Crisper Bins:||2 Humidity Crispers|
|Glide N' Serve Drawer:||Yes|
|Ice Maker:||Slim SpacePlus|
|Refrigerator Light:||Premium LED|
|No. Of Door Shelves/Bin:||6 (2 Adjustable Gallon Size)|
|DuraBase Solid Drawer Base:||Yes|
|Materials and Finishes|
|Back:||Flush and Metal Cover Over Mechanical Parts|
|Handles:||Matching Commercial Handles|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
|Sealed System:||7 Years|
|Linear Compressor:||10 Years|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Width (Door Open 90° with Handle):||44 1/4"|
|Width (Door Open 90° without Handle):||39 1/4"|
|Depth with Handles:||34 1/4"|
|Depth without Handles:||31 3/4"|
|Depth without Door:||27 7/8"|
|Depth (Total with Door Open):||46 1/2"|
|Height to Top of Case:||68 3/8"|
|Height to Top of Door Hinge:||69 3/4"|
|Door Edge Clearance with Handle:||4 1/2"|
|Door Edge Clearance without Handle:||1 3/4"|
|Installation Clearance:||Sides 1/8", Top 1", Back 1"|
|Unit Weight:||324 Lbs.|
|Carton Weight:||377 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis refrigerator uses 547 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $60.66.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $575 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying LG Appliances!
Valid: 06/18/2015 - 07/07/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.