LG LFC25765SB 24.9 Cu. Ft. Smooth Black French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from LG)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Largest Capacity For 33" Width
- If you feel like you never have enough space for your groceries, or find yourself cramming them in, it's time to discover the convenience of having a refrigerator with the largest capacity available in its category.
- With 25 cu. ft. of space in a 33" wide refrigerator, you have plenty of room for plenty more.
- Peace Of Mind
- When you buy a refrigerator, you don't want to worry that it won't last.
- Because the Linear Compressor motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently back the motor with a 10-year warranty.
- Sophisticated Style and Design
- Contoured doors, hidden hinges, and a host of great interior features like LED lighting give your refrigerator a look as sophisticated as it is functional.
- Fresh Is Better
- Smart Cooling technology maintains optimal humidity and temperature levels so your food stays fresher, longer.
- Digital sensors constantly monitor conditions within the refrigerator, while the Linear Compressor reacts quickly to keep temperature at a level that's best to keep your food fresh.
- Multi-Air Flow design means strategically-placed vents in every section surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.
- Keep It Crisp
- Humidity-controlled crispers maintain humidity level, extending the life of your fruits and vegetables.
- Save Money. Save Energy
- When your refrigerator uses at least 20% less energy than required by federal standards, you're going to make an impact-on your energy bill, your energy consumption, and most importantly, the environment.
|Refrigerator:||17 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer:||7.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Total:||24.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Energy Rating:||Energy Star/CEE Tier 1|
|Freezer Door Type:||Pull Drawer|
|Smart Cooling System:||Yes|
|No. Of Shelves:||4 Split/Fixed|
|Shelf Construction:||Spill Protector Tempered Glass|
|Crisper Bins:||2 Humidity Crispers|
|Glide N' Serve Drawer:||Yes|
|Refrigerator Light:||Premium LED|
|No. Of Refrigerator Door Shelves/Bin:||6 (Adjustable Gallon Size)|
|DuraBase Solid Drawer Base:||Yes|
|Materials and Finishes|
|Back:||Flush and Metal Cover Over Mechanical Parts|
|Handles:||Matching Commercial Handles|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
|Sealed System:||7 Years|
|Linear Compressor:||10 Years|
|Overall Width:||32 3/4"|
|Overall Width (Door Open 90° with Handle):||41 1/8"|
|Overall Width (Door Open 90° without Handle):||36 1/4"|
|Overall Depth with Handles:||35 3/8"|
|Overall Depth without Handles:||32 7/8"|
|Overall Depth without Door:||29"|
|Overall Depth (Total with Door Open):||46 1/8"|
|Overall Height To Top Of Case:||68 5/8"|
|Overall Height To Top Of Door Hinge:||69 7/8"|
|Door Edge Clearance with Handle:||4 1/2"|
|Door Edge Clearance without Handle:||1 3/4"|
|Installation Clearance:||Sides 1/8", Top 1", Back 1"|
|Unit Weight:||276 Lbs.|
|Carton Weight:||300 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.