- XL Tall Tub Cleans Up to 16 Place Settings At Once
- Design-A-Rack System Allows For Maximum Loading Flexibility
- Adjustable Upper Rack Allows Storage of 12" Plates In The Upper Rack
- 3-1 Cutlery Baskets Can Be Snapped Together or Separated For Placement In Either The Upper or Lower Racks
- Stemware Holder Secures Wine Glasses, Goblets and Champagne Flutes but Also Doubles As a Double Decker Rack For Storage of Smaller Cups
- Performance and Conservation
- LoDecibel Quiet Operation
- SenseClean Washing System
- 4 Wash Cycles with 3 Spray Arms
- Sanitary Rinse
- Multi-Level Water Direction
- Detergent and Rinse Aid Dispenser
- Hybrid Condensing Drying System
- Slim Direct Motor
- Water Heater
- Food Disposer/Self Cleaning Filter
- Style and Design
- Semi-Integrated Electronic Control Panel
- Visible Digital Status Display
- Premium Color Palette of Stainless Steel, White and Black with Pocket Handle
- Stainless Steel XL Tub
- Nylon Coated Racks and Tines with Rounded Tips
|Total Place Settings:||16|
|Adjustable Upper Rack:||Manual 2" Height|
|Maximum Height of Upper Rack:||Holds Up To 12" Dishes and Stemware|
|Stemware Holder:||Serves As Double Decker Cup Holder|
|Cutlery Baskets:||3 Detachable Baskets with Covers|
|Wash Cycles:||4 (Power Scrub, Normal, Quick Wash, Rinse Only)|
|SenseClean Wash System:||Yes|
|Spray Arms:||3 (Top, Middle, Bottom)|
|Multi-Level Water Direction:||Multi-Level (5) Direct Feed, Top Nozzle (Down), Upper Nozzle (Up/Down), Lower Nozzle (Up/Down)|
|Food Disposer:||Stainless Steel|
|Detergent and Rinse-Aid Dispenser:||Yes|
|Rinse-Aid Refill Indicator:||Yes|
|Drying System:||Hybrid Condensing|
|End of Cycle Indicator:||Yes|
|Filter:||Stainless Steel Mesh Insert with Plastic|
|Self Cleaning Filter:||Yes|
|120°F Inlet Water Capability:||Yes|
|Slim Direct Motor:||Yes|
|LoDecibel Quiet Operation:||Yes|
|Tub Insulation:||Damping Sheet, Felt|
|Door Insulation:||Damping Sheet|
|Nylon Coated Racks and Tines:||Yes with Rounded Tips|
|Style and Design|
|Integrated Electronic Controls:||Semi-Integrated Front Panel|
|Digital Status:||Displays Process Indicator|
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Electrical Requirements:||120 V/60 Hz, 15 Amps|
|Circuit Breaker Size:||15 Amps|
|1 Year Labor:||Yes|
|2 Year Parts:||Yes|
|5 Year Limited on Control Board and Rack Parts:||Yes|
|Lifetime on the Stainless Steel Tub and Door Liner:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.