LG LCG3691ST 36" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop (View all from LG)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Style and Design
- Adding to an already premium line, LG's Gas Cooktops continue in the tradition of premium style and design with intuitive controls and heavy-duty aesthetic nuances.
- The LG gas cooktop knobs feature blue LED backlighting to keep the user informed of burners that are on or hot.
- High Heat Gourmet Cooking
- LG's new premium 30" and 36" Gas Cooktops offer an array of features that any cook would love.
- Cooks and chefs alike have the opportunity to cook gourmet meals on heat settings that range from 5,000 BTUs for a slight constant simmer to a 19,000 BTU UltraHeat center burner.
- The UltraHeat double-stacked burner is premium in form and function. The unique styling gives the user a visual indication of the high heat cooking.
- With 5 sealed burners and 3 continuous heavy-duty cast iron grates, you have endless cooking options.
- It is easy to cook with large skillets, woks, soup pots and even griddles.
|Type:||Built-In Natural Gas (Convertible to LP with included kit)|
|Number of Burners:||5|
|Valves:||Push and Turn|
|Lighting:||Blue LED Backlighting|
|Surface/Trim Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Grates:||Heavy Duty Cast Iron|
|Included Accessories:||Griddle Plate|
|Burner Zone Configuration|
|Left Front:||9100 BTU|
|Left Rear:||9100 BTU|
|Center:||19000 BTU UltraHeat|
|Right Front:||12000 BTU|
|Right Rear:||5000 BTU|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Depth:||21 13/20"|
|Product Height:||5 1/3"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 16/25"|
|Minimum Spacing Back:||2 1/20"|
|Minimum Spacing Left:||11"|
|Minimum Spacing Right:||11"|
|Net Weight:||50 lbs.|
|Electrical Requirements:||120 VAC 60 Hz/.3 Amps|
|Warranty:||One Year Parts and Labor|
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.