LG LCE30845 30" Stainless Steel Electric Induction Cooktop (View all from LG)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- How Does Induction Work?
- The electromagnetic energy generated by an induction coil reacts only with iron-like metals, not with ceramic surfaces.
- The pot absorbs the electromagnetic energy, and converts it into heat.
- Only the bottom of the pot is heated, which guarantees even heating, safety and energy savings.
- Bridge Element with 100% Induction Cooking
- In addition to being used separately, the left front and left rear elements can be joined by the bridge element to evenly heat longer pans and griddles; perfect for your pancakes and French toast.
- Unlike most manufacturers, LG's induction cooktop features a bridge element that uses 100% induction, with no need for a traditional heating element.
- SmoothTouch Controls
- Activate and control the temperature setting with the touch of a finger.
- Cooking Zone Layout
- Accommodates all kinds of cooking needs from large pan to the supplied griddle.
- Streamlined Design
- Elegant ceramic glass with a premium stainless steel trim will complement any kitchen decor.
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Depth:||21 1/2" (54.5 cm)|
|Height:||2 3/16" (5.5 cm)|
|Width:||30 3/16" (78.3 cm)|
|Product Weight:||40.1 lbs (18.2 kg)|
|Shipping Weight:||52.3 lbs (23.7 kg)|
|Depth (Opening):||20 1/4" min (51.4 cm)|
|Width (Opening):||29 3/8" min (74.6 cm)|
|Cooking Zone Configuration|
|No. of Cooking Zones:||4 (Plus Bridge)|
|Large: Right Rear:||1 - 10" Induction|
|Small: Right Front:||1 - 6" Induction|
|Standard: Left Side:||2 - 7" Induction|
|Bridge: Left Side:||1 - 7" x 16 5/8" Induction|
|Power Boost:||All Cooking Zones (Minus Bridge) [Power Boost is available on one cooking zone per side at a time.]|
|Warming Function:||All Cooking Zones|
|Type:||Electronic Glass Touch|
|Kitchen Timer:||1 - 99 min.|
|Automatic Shut-Off:||17 Hours|
|Hot Surface Indication:||Yes|
|Control Panel:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooking Surface:||Ceramic Glass|
|Frame (Trim):||Stainless Steel|
|Electric Supply:||240V/208V, 60Hz AC|
|Max. Amp Load:||32 Amp|
|Power Cable Location:||Left Rear|
|Total Connected Load:||7.4 kW @ 240V/6.7kW @ 208V|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
|Cooktop and Induction Coils:||5 Year Parts|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.