LG LBN10551PV 10.0 Cu. Ft. Platinum Silver Counter Depth Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from LG)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 10 Cu. Ft. Large Capacity - Slim Yet Feature Packed
- LG's 24" width slimmed down refrigerator makes the most of every inch of available space. Offers a wide array of features and flexible drawers that's perfect for studio apartments, lofts, tiny houses and other small spaces.
- Multi-Air Flow Freshness System
- Designed to maintain superior humidity and temperature levels to help keep your food fresher, longer. Digital sensors constantly monitor conditions within the refrigerator while vents surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.
- Premium LED Interior Lighting
- LED panels located on the rear of the refrigerator provide an exceptionally bright interior and saves energy over traditional lighting.
- Smart Cooling System
- This system is designed to maintain superior conditions within the refrigerator. Strategically placed vents in every section surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.
- LoDecibel Quiet Operation
- LG's technological advances, like the Inverter DirectDrive motor and the advanced self-cleaning filtration system, were designed with quiet in mind.
- This feature was created to give you more control and flexibility should you run into any problems with your LG Appliance.
- More Features
- 2014 DOE Complaint
- Door Alarm
- Pocket Handles
- Contoured Doors with Matching Commercial Handles
- Hidden Hinges
- 4 Freezer Drawers
- Utility Drawer
- 1 Humidity Crisper
- 5 Door Bins
- Reversible Door
|Refrigerator:||6.5 Cu. Ft|
|Freezer:||3.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Total:||10.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Ice & Water Dispenser:||No|
|Energy Rating:||2014 DOE Complaint|
|CEE Tier Rating:||Tier 1|
|Ice System:||Ice Tray|
|Smart Cooling System:||Yes|
|Multi-Air Flow Cooling:||Yes|
|Display Type:||Membrane/Green LED|
|LoDecibel Quiet Operation:||Yes|
|Auto Closing Door Hinge:||Yes|
|Shelf Construction:||SpillProof Tempered Glass|
|Crisper Bins:||1 Humidity Crisper|
|Refrigerator Light:||Premium LED|
|Door Bin Construction:||Clear Bins|
|Number of Door Shelves/Bins:||5 Total; 1 Full, 4 Half|
|Materials and Finishes|
|Surface:||Vinyl Coated Meta|
|Back:||Flush & Metal Cover Over Mechanical Parts|
|Available Colors:||Stainless VCM (PV), Smooth White (SW)|
|Handles:||Matching Commercial Handles (Pocket Handles)|
|1 Year Parts and Labor:||Yes|
|7 Years On The Sealed System:||Yes|
|Width with Door Open 90° with Handle:||24 3/8"|
|Width with Door Open 90° without Handle:||24 3/8"|
|Depth with Handles:||25 3/8"|
|Depth without Handles:||25 3/8"|
|Depth without Door:||21 5/8|
|Depth with Door Open:||46"|
|Height to Top of Case:||68 1/5"|
|Height to Top of Door Hinge:||68 2/5"|
|Door Edge Clearance with Handle:||1 1/8"|
|Door Edge Clearance without Handle:||1 1/8"|
|Installation Clearance:||Sides 2", Top 2", Back 2"|
|Unit Weight:||152 Lbs.|
|Carton Weight:||165 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis refrigerator uses 430 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $47.69.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.