LG DLG2251W 7.1 Cu. Ft. White Stackable Gas Dryer (View all from LG)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- 7.1 Cu. Ft.
- Dual LED Display
- Easy-to-Use Control Panel
- Rotate the cycle selector knob to select the desired dry cycle.
- Add cycle options or adjust settings with the touch of a button.
- Easy-Access Reversible Door
- The wide-opening door provides easy access for loading and unloading.
- The door hinge can be reversed to adjust for installation location.
- FlowSense Duct Blockage Sensing System Indicator
- The Flow Sense duct blockage sensing system detects and alerts you to blockages in the ductwork that reduce exhaust flow from the dryer.
- Clean exhaust systems increase efficiency and reduce drying times.
- Should you experience any technical difficulty with your dryer, it has the capability of transmitting data via your telephone to the Customer Information Center.
- The call center agent records the data transmitted from your machine and uses it to analyze the issue, providing a fast and effective diagnosis.
|Type Of Display:||Dual LED|
|Capacity:||7.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Number Of Drying Programs:||7|
|Number Of Options:||8|
|Warranty:||1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Sensor Dry Cycles:||Yes|
|LoDecibel Quiet Operation:||Yes|
|FlowSense Duct Clogging Indicator:||Yes|
|Remaining Time Display:||Yes|
|3 Min. Install Check:||Yes|
|End Of Cycle Beeper:||Yes|
|Venting Option:||3 Way Venting|
|Leveling Legs:||4 Adjustable Legs|
|Materials and Finishes|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V, 15 Amps|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open:||51"|
|Overall Height:||38 11/16"|
|Weight (Product):||126 Lbs.|
|Weight (Shipping):||144 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.