LG DLG1102W 7.3 Cu. Ft. White Gas Dryer (View all from LG)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- 7.3 cu. ft. Ultra Large Capacity
- Do laundry a little less often. With 7.3 cu. ft. of capacity, this dryer handles really large loads, saving you time and energy.
- Smart Diagnosis
- If you ever experience an issue with your LG dryer, you don't have to worry. The SmartDiagnosis feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service
- Easy Front Control Panel with LED Display
- Goodbye clunky dials and knobs. With the new Easy Front Panel, the controls are readily accessible in the front of the washer. As if that's not enough, the sleek modern design allows you to find the right settings in no time.
- Flow Sense Duct Blockage Sensing System Indicator
- Detects and alerts you to blockages in the ductwork that reduce exhaust flow from the dryer. Clean exhaust systems increase efficiency and reduce drying times.
- Sensor Dry System
- Measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time, to ensure you get dry laundry every time.
|Total Capacity:||7.3 cu. ft.|
|Temperature Settings:||High; Medium High; Medium; Low; Ultra Low|
|Drying Levels:||Very Dry; More Dry; Normal Dry; Less Dry; Damp Dry|
|Manual Dry Times:||60 Minutes; 50 Minutes; 40 Minutes; 30 Minutes; 20 Minutes; More Time/ Less Time|
|Precise Temperature Control and Variable Heater:||Yes|
|LoDecibel Quiet Operation:||Yes|
|FlowSense Duct Clogging Indicator:||Yes|
|Leveling Legs:||4 Adjustable Legs|
|Venting Option:||3 Way Venting|
|3 Minute Installation Check:||Yes|
|Design Look:||Front Control|
|Front Electronic Control Panel:||Yes with LED Display|
|Cotton/Normal (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Perm. Press/Casual (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Heavy Duty (Sesnor Dry):||Yes|
|Delicates (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Small Load (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Towels (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Freshen Up (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Speed Dry (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Air Dry (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Drying Rack:||Yes; Sold Separately|
|Damp Dry Signal:||Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Materials and Finishes|
|Aluminized Alloy Steel:||Yes|
|Body-Matching Solid Door:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60 Hz; 15A|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Depth:||28 3/8"|
|Product Height:||40 5/32"|
|Carton Width:||29 1/2"|
|Carton Depth:||31 1/4"|
|Carton Height:||43 7/10"|
|Product Weight:||125.4 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||143.3 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.