LG DLE1101W 7.3 Cu. Ft. White Electric Dryer (View all from LG)
- 7.3 cu. ft. Ultra Large Capacity
- The 7.3 cu. ft. of capacity makes this dryer able to handle the toughest and largest loads, saving energy, time, and frustration.
- Smart Diagnosis
- Technology has made troubleshooting your appliance easier than ever before. If you have an issue, SmartDiagnosis will help you figure out what's wrong over the phone or with a smartphone app. Now that's convenient.
- Easy Front Control Panel with LED Display
- The LED display is right on the front, making it easy to choose what cycle you need. Not to mention, the design is stunning.
- Flow Sense Duct Blockage Sensing System Indicator
- Your alerted when you need to clean your ducts, ensuring that you always have optimum performance.
- Sensor Dry System
- Never waste time drying your clothes for too long, as this system senses the moisture levels and automatically adjusts the drying time for more or less dry time.
|Total Capacity:||7.3 cu. ft.|
|Temperature Settings:||High; Medium High; Medium; Low; Ultra Low|
|Drying Levels:||Very Dry; More Dry; Normal Dry; Less Dry; Damp Dry|
|Manual Dry Times:||60 Minutes; 50 Minutes; 40 Minutes; 30 Minutes; 20 Minutes; More Time/ Less Time|
|Precise Temperature Control and Variable Heater:||Yes|
|LoDecibel Quiet Operation:||Yes|
|FlowSense Duct Clogging Indicator:||Yes|
|Leveling Legs:||4 Adjustable Legs|
|Venting Option:||3 Way Venting|
|3 Minute Installation Check:||Yes|
|Design Look:||Front Control|
|Front Electronic Control Panel:||Yes with LED Display|
|Cotton/Normal (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Perm. Press/Casual (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Heavy Duty (Sesnor Dry):||Yes|
|Delicates (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Small Load (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Towels (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Freshen Up (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Speed Dry (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Air Dry (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Drying Rack:||Yes; Sold Separately|
|Damp Dry Signal:||Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
Materials and Finishes
|Aluminized Alloy Steel:||Yes|
|Body-Matching Solid Door:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V; 30A|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
Dimensions and Weights
|Product Depth:||28 3/8"|
|Product Height:||40 5/32"|
|Carton Width:||29 1/2"|
|Carton Depth:||31 1/4"|
|Carton Height:||43 7/10"|
|Product Weight:||125.4 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||143.3 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.