KitchenAid KSSC36QTS Architect II 20.9 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Counter Depth Built-In Side-By-Side Refrigerator (View all from KitchenAid)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Architect Series Dispensing Side-by-Side
- Features wrap around styling that complements the contoured door handles to provide a warm commercial look.
- Hidden Door Hinges
- 13.1 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator Compartment Volume
- 7.8 Cu. Ft. Freezer Compartment Volume
- 20.9 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
- AquaSense Ice and Water Dispensing System
- Advanced Dispenser Flows Twice the Amount of Water as the Previous Model
- PuR Pushbutton Fast Flow Water Filter
- ExtendFresh Continuous Temperature Management Plus System
- The exclusive ExtendFresh continuous temperature management plus system helps keep food full of flavor.
- Its innovative approach to temperature management includes dual climate control sensors that continuously monitor refrigerator and freezer temperatures and call for adjustments on demand - without changing the temperature in the other compartment.
- Because of this approach, KitchenAid built-in refrigerators can operate efficiently with a single compressor.
- Touchsensor Interior Controls and Dispenser Controls
- Foam-In-Place Insulation
- Sealing the doors and cabinet with foam-in-place insulation adds strength and durability to the refrigerator and freezer doors.
- Adjustable SpillClean Glass Shelves
- A redesigned shelf adds usable space both side-to-side and front-to-back. Additional refinements include a rounded front and thicker glass that has an etched surface and a frosted edge that displays the KitchenAid logo.
- SatinGlide Refrigerator Pans
- FreshSeal Humidity-Controlled Crisper
- KitchenAid FreshSeal humidity-controlled crispers provide more flexible storage and preservation for your fruits and vegetables than ever before.
- The crispers are clear for easy viewing and the seal at the front of the crisper locks in the humidity that is needed to keep leafy vegetables crisp and fresh.
- FreshChill Temperature-Controlled Meat Pan
- ExtendFresh Ingredient Care Center
- The innovative ExtendFresh ingredient care center features dedicated electronic controls to create a specialized storage area for sensitive foods and ingredients.
- FreshSeal Dairy Compartment
- The storage compartment located at the top of the refrigerator door on select KitchenAid built-in refrigerators.
- A framed, hingeless door with a four-sided gasket that is magnetically sealed assures optimal temperature management.
- ClearVue Slide N Lock Door Storage
- The refrigerator and freezer doors feature adjustable Slide N Lock technology that accepts heavy items and increases storage capacity inside the refrigerator.
- The sturdy, self-contained bins are part of a robust door design that includes foam-in-place insulation.
- Added features include a clear front panel for increased visibility.
- The refrigerator has a designated, extra-deep bin for gallon containers. The bins can be easily removed for cleaning.
- 4 Full-Width Wire Freezer Shelves
- SatinGlide Freezer Baskets
- AquaSense In-Door-Ice Dispensing System and Water Filtration
- By moving the ice bucket from the freezer to the door, they've generated increased usable capacity inside the freezer.
- An easy-to-grip handle makes removing and replacing the ice bucket extremely easy.
- Factory Installed Automatic Ice Maker
|Fresh Food Light:||No|
|Fresh Food Shelves:||4|
|Shelving Type:||Adjustable SpillClean|
|Gallon Door Bin Type:||Adjustable Slide N Lock|
|Meat Pan Type:||ClearVue|
|Number of Adjustable Door Bins:||3|
|Number of Can Racks:||0|
|Number of Gallon Door Bins:||1|
|Freezer Storage:||4 Shelves|
|Number of Freezer Baskets:||3|
|Quick Freeze Shelf:||No|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||No|
|Ice/Water Dispenser System:||Yes|
|In-Door-Ice Dispensing System:||Yes|
|Water Filtration System:||Yes|
|Water Filtration Type:||6 Mo. PuR|
|Optional Trim Kits Available:||No|
|Water Filter Indicator:||Yes|
|Temperature Management System:||ExtendFresh Plus|
|Base-Grill Filtration System:||AquaSense - Filtered by PuR|
|Ice Dispensing System:||AquaSense In-Door-Ice|
|Quick-Fill Water Dispenser:||Yes|
|ExtendFresh Ingredient Care Center:||Yes|
|Whisper Quiet Compressor System:||Yes|
|Fahrenheit and Celcius Temperature Display:||Yes|
|On Demand Pulsed Defrost System:||Yes|
|Gasket System:||Dual Magna Seal|
|Defrost Type:||Frost Free|
|Total Volume:||20.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Volume:||13.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Volume:||7.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Depth without Door:||23 1/2"|
|Depth without Handles:||25 3/8"|
|Depth with Handles:||27 1/2"|
|Depth with Door Open 90°:||44 7/8"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.