KitchenAid KICU569XSS Architect II 36" Stainless Steel Electric Induction Cooktop (View all from KitchenAid)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Induction Technology
- Induction technology generates heat directly in magnetic cookware, making it the heat source instead of a burner or element.
- This provides precise, responsive heating and cooling similar to a gas cooktop with a smooth ceramic glass surface that allows for effortless cleanup.
- 5 Elements
- 12"/9" 4,800-/2,500-Watt (34.5K/18K BTU) Dual Zone Element
- Four 7" 2,500-Watt (18K BTU) Elements
- Two Bridge Elements
- Bridge element combines two 7" elements, so you can cook with griddles, grills, or roasting pans.
- Performance Boost Function On All Elements
- Performance boost function allows the temperature to exceed the maximum setting to quickly achieve a rapid boil.
- Simmer Function On All Elements
- Simmer function automatically selects a low power level to help maintain a constant simmer.
- Melt and Hold Function On All Elements
- Melt and Hold function lets you set an element to low cooking power to melt and hold delicate ingredients without burning.
- Touch-Activated Cooktop Controls with Power Slider
- Touch-activated controls integrate seamlessly into the surface and include a slider for heat-level selection.
- Pan Size Detection On All Elements
- Pan size detection eliminates the guesswork of pan selection by sounding an alert if an unsuitable size is chosen.
- The timer may be used to monitor time-sensitive cooking processes or as an extra kitchen timer.
- 12 Heat-Level Settings
- "On" Indicator Light
- Cooktop Power Off Function
- Hot-Surface Indicators
- Control Lock Function
- Control lock function prevents accidental or unwanted use of the cooktop to make cleaning easier.
|Number of Elements:||5|
|Left Front Element Type:||Induction Bridge|
|Left Front Element Size:||7"|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Single-Ring Round|
|Left Rear Element Size:||7"|
|Center Front Element Type:||Induction Dual|
|Center Front Element Size:||12"|
|Right Front Element Type:||Induction Bridge|
|Right Front Element Size:||7"|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Single-Ring Round|
|Right Rear Element Size:||7"|
|Pan Size Detection:||Yes|
|Melt and Hold:||Yes|
|All Element Power Off:||Yes|
|Cooktop Design:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Controls:||G8 Tap Touch|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500/1,800 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500/1,800 Watts|
|Center Element Wattage (@240V):||4,800/2,500 Watts|
|Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500/1,800 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500/1,800 Watts|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||36 5/16"|
|Overall Depth:||21 5/16"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/8"|
|Cutout Width:||33 1/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 5/16"|
|Gross Weight:||51 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $1,500 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying KitchenAid Appliances!
- Receive $200 with the purchase of 3 qualifying appliances.
- Receive $400 with the purchase of 4 qualifying appliances.
- Receive $500 with the purchase of 5 qualifying appliances.
- Receive $700 with the purchase of 6 qualifying appliances.
- Bonus! Receive an additional $100 with the purchase of a qualifying Cooktop.
- Bonus! Receive an additional $200 with the purchase of a qualifying Wall Oven.
- Bonus! Receive an additional $500 with the purchase of a qualifying Built-In Refrigerator
Valid: 03/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
- Receive up to a $150 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the Delivery and/or Installation of select KitchenAid Appliances!
Valid: 04/16/2015 - 04/26/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen