KitchenAid KGRS308BSS 30" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from KitchenAid)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Even-Heat Technology
- Disperses heat inside the oven
- Even-Heat Preheat
- Even-Heat True Convection System (925W)
- AquaLift Self-Clean Technology
- Cleans your oven in under an hour without odors and at a temperature below 250 °F
- 5.8 cu. ft. Oven Capacity
- 3 oven racks - 1 Max Capacity, 1 Split, 1 SatinGlide Roll-Out Extension Rack
- Allows easy loading and confidence when cooking large or heavy dishes
- ClearVue large viewing window
- Stainless Steel Cooktop with 5 Sealed Burners
- 18,000 BTU Professional Power Burner
- 15,000 BTU
- 9,500 BTU
- 8,000 BTU
- 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner
- Easy-to-Clean, Non-Stick Griddle
- Fits over the burner grates to add versatility to your cooking
- Electronic Ignition
- Natural Gas - LP Conversion Kit Included
- Glass-Touch Display with Control Lock Function
- Features intuitive controls and a surface that is easy to clean
- Warming Drawer
- Adds versatility to your warming drawer without taking up valuable counter space
- SatinGlide System that allows the drawer to glide easily
- Slow Cook Function - Low, Medium, and High settings
|Grate Material:||Cast Iron|
|Continuous Grates:||Yes - Full-Width|
|Total Capacity:||5.8 cu. ft.|
|Convection Conversion:||Yes - Easy Convect|
|Closed Door Broil:||Yes|
|Warm Hold:||Yes - Keep Warm|
|Drawer Type:||Warming & Slow Cook Drawer|
|Convection Element Wattage @240v:||925|
|Convection Element Wattage @120v:||925|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen