KitchenAid KGCK306VSS Architect II 30" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop (View all from KitchenAid)
- Versatile burner options accommodate a multitude of cooking styles - from simmering to sautéing to searing
- A 17K BTU professional burner promotes rapid boiling and accommodates high temperatures required by some recipes
- A 6K BTU simmer burner cooks food gently at low temperatures
- Full-width cast-iron grates allow easy movement of cookware around the entire cooktop surface
- Four sealed burners prevent spills and drips from entering the burner box
- Infinite-heat control knobs provide reliable and consistent performance from low to high temperature settings
|Electronic Touch Controls:||No|
|Left Front Burner/Element Output:||9,000 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner/Element Output:||6,000 BTU|
|Right Front Burner/Element Output:||12,500 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner/Element Output:||17,000 BTU|
|Custom Control Temp Management System:||No|
|Burner Configuration:||1-6,000 BTU; 1-9,000 BTU; 1-12,500 BTU; 1-17,000 BTU|
|Built-In Downdraft Vent System:||No|
|Burner Indicator Light:||No|
|Burner Type:||Sealed Gas|
|Cooktop Surface:||Stainless Steel|
|Grate Finish:||Matte Black Cast Iron|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||No|
|Infinite Position Control Knobs:||Yes|
|Number of Burners:||4|
|Optional Griddle Accessory:||Yes|
|Oval Dual Circuit:||No|
|Over Oven Installation:||Yes|
|Round Dual Circuit:||No|
|Electrical Requirements:||15A, 120V, 60HZ, USE COPPER WIRE ONLY. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.|
|LP Conversion Kit Included:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.