If you like to have your meals ready and waiting for your guests, add the Kitchen Aid KEWS145SSS warming drawer to your kitchen. Slow cook roasts to perfection. Six temperature settings accommodate any cooking task with perfect results. Prepare bread by allowing the dough to rise in this warming drawer. With so many handy functions, this warmer drawer is a necessity in any productive kitchen.
No longer will you have to worry about foods drying out waiting to be served. This unit comes with humidity control settings that enable moisture to be sealed in or let out to create the ideal environment based on the type of food being warmed. Slow roast or warm multiple dishes with two adjustable rack postions.
The Kitchen Aid KEWS145SSS adds elegant style and exceptional functionality to your kitchen. Buy from Goedeker's today for the best price and the added security of a free 10-year warranty. This one is built to last a lifetime.
- Industry-first slow cook function is ideal for roasting beef, pork, and poultry
- Custom-control technology provides various temperature settings for different tasks
- Six temperature settings
- Sensor temperature control helps prevent foods from drying out
- Bread proofing function provides a convenient alternative to countertop bread makers
- Humidity slide control has two settings, allowing you the ability to keep hot foods moist or crisp
- Racks in two positions optimize the interior space and allow you to warm foods with different temperature requirements
- Blue exterior power indicator light provides a visual indication that the warming drawer is turned on
- Drawer glides allow you to fully extend the drawer for easy cleaning
- Architect Series II styling with new integrated cast metal badge
|Depth:||26 1/8 in.|
|Height:||10 1/4 in.|
|Width:||23 3/4 in.|
|Exterior Power-On Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Optional Pans Kit:||Yes|
|Sensor Temperature Control:||Yes|
|Temperature Range:||90° - 250°|
|Requirements:||15 OR 20 Ampere, 120 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second), USE COPPER WIRE ONLY|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $1,000 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of select KitchenAid Appliances!
- $200 rebate on 3 select appliances.
- $400 rebate on 4 select appliances.
- $500 rebate on 5 select appliances.
- $700 rebate on 6 select appliances.
- BONUS $100 rebate on a select refrigerator or range purchased as part of this promotion OR
- BONUS $300 rebate on a select wall oven or range or cooktop purchased as part of this promotion OR
- BONUS $450 rebate on a select Built-In Refrigerator purchased as part of this promotion.
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 02/28/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.