KitchenAid KEWS105BSS Architect II 30" Stainless Steel Electric Warming Drawer (View all from KitchenAid)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Slow Cook Function
- Keeps your countertop clear by delivering the benefits of a conventional slow cooker
- When this feature is selected, the warming drawer cooks food at a low temperature for an extended period of time
- 90°-250°F Temperature Range
- Custom-Control Technology
- Allows users to select a temperature setting, based on the type of task they would like the warming drawer to perform
- Sensor Temperature Control
- Helps prevent foods from drying out
- Bread Proofing
- Adds the versatility to proof bread while using your standard oven for other functions
- The warming drawer will stay at the low temperature needed to activate yeast and prepare dough for baking
- Humidity Slide Control
- Keeps different foods moist or crisp until you're ready to serve them
- The Moist Setting seals moisture inside the drawer for foods like soft rolls and vegetables
- The Dry Setting opens the vents, releasing moisture, keeping pizza, hard rolls, and fried foods crisp
- 2-Position Racks
- Allow you to optimize space and warm foods simultaneously
- White Exterior Power Indicator Light
- Blue Exterior Power Indicator Light
- Provides a visual indication that the warming drawer is turned on
- Approved for Indoor/Outdoor Use
|Temperature System:||Sensor Temperature Management|
|Humidity Control:||On Drawer Front|
|Power On Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Approved for Indoor & Outdoor Use:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||15 Amps. 120 V.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen