KitchenAid KERS505XSS Architect II 30" Stainless Steel Electric Smoothtop Double Oven Range - Convection (View all from KitchenAid)
- 6.7 cu. ft. Double Oven Capacity
- 6.7 cu. ft. combined upper and lower oven capacities provide more room to cook multiple dishes simultaneously.
- 10" 3200-Watt Element
- Accommodates high-temperature cooking methods like rapid boiling and searing.
- Even-Heat True Convection System
- Provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks.
- EasyConvect Time and Temperature Conversion System
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking.
- Slow Cook Function
- The oven's slow cook function provides superb slow cooking without taking up valuable counter space.
- Roll-out rack
- Extends on ball-bearing rollers for easy loading and unloading of large or heavy dishes.
|Right Front Element Size:||10"|
|Left Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Right Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Right Rear Element Wattage:||1200 W|
|Center Rear Element Wattage:||100 W|
|Total Capacity:||6.7 cu. ft.|
|Lower Oven Capacity:||4.2 cu. ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity:||2.5 cu. ft.|
|Convection Bake:||Yes (lower oven only)|
|Convection Broil:||Yes (lower oven only)|
|Convection Roast:||Yes (lower oven only)|
|Convection Conversion:||Yes (lower oven only)|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Broiler Element Wattage @240v:||3600|
|Oven Controls:||Electronic Touch|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light(s):||Yes|
|Product Height:||47 1/8"|
|Product Depth:||28 1/2"|
|Product Width:||29 15/16"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: When you go convection you never go back | Review by Julia
The double oven is the best. When it is just th
Review Title: best weight loss appliance on the market | Review by grumpaw
Review Title: "Double" Oven Design Offers Convenience | Review by JC
- Receive up to a $1,000 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of select KitchenAid Appliances!
- $200 rebate on 3 select appliances.
- $400 rebate on 4 select appliances.
- $500 rebate on 5 select appliances.
- $700 rebate on 6 select appliances.
- BONUS $100 rebate on a select refrigerator or range purchased as part of this promotion OR
- BONUS $300 rebate on a select wall oven or range or cooktop purchased as part of this promotion OR
- BONUS $450 rebate on a select Built-In Refrigerator purchased as part of this promotion.
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 02/28/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.