KitchenAid KEHU309SSS Architect II 30" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven - Convection (View all from KitchenAid)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
Get the best of both worlds with this KitchenAid KEHU309SSS combination microwave and electric wall oven. Its stainless steel exterior pleases the eye while its performance will produce mouthwatering results.
An attractive glass-touch control panel makes programming this combination microwave and electric wall oven effortless, even including convection conversion to accommodate every recipe. The 1.4 cubic foot upper microwave oven uses convection cooking while offering all that a microwave features - defrost, reheat, soften and melt as well as quick one-touch add-a-minute controls. Not only will this upper oven pop a bag of popcorn for your movie-time snack, but it also assists in dinner preparations, heating a green bean casserole to perfection for example.
The lower 4.3 cubic foot oven utilizes dual-fan convection with steam-assist, featuring auto programming selections for meats, veggies, breads and more. Consequently, your holiday ham will be heated through, moist and juicy with that appealing crispy bark skin, ideal for family gatherings. A SatinGlide extension rack with handles makes inserting and extracting the ham effortless and safer, reducing spills and mishaps. Should any of the succulent juices bubble over, however, the concealed bake element makes clean up a breeze.
Cook up feast after feast with this KitchenAid KEHU309SSS combination microwave and electric wall oven, relying on its durability and quality functionality. Rely on Goedeker's to get you the best deal and provide unparalleled customer service. Your satisfaction is always 100% guaranteed.
- Convection cooking provides more even results in less time
- EasyConvect Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
- Enhanced self-clean cycle includes an energy-saving quick setting
- Custom reheat and custom defrost functions
- Soften and melt cycles
- Steam cook cycle including steam container
- Easy minute control adds time in one-minute increments
- Crispwave Technology provides grilling, frying, and convection cooking options
- Dual-fan convection with steam-assist technology provides even heating and enhances flavor and texture
- Conventional thermal cooking with two-element balanced baking and roasting
- High-speed, adjustable broiling performance for large or small quantities
- True-Broil Reflector concentrates heat for optimum broiling
- Removable temperature probe accurately measures internal temperature of meats, poultry, and liquid-based casseroles
- Proof bread without needing a bread maker
- Dehydrate fruits and vegetables for fresh taste throughout the year
- Certified by STAR-K KOSHER CERTIFICATION
- Glass-touch menu-driven LCD display is the perfect complement to the premium performance of the steam-assist oven
- Roll-out extension rack and slide-out racks provide heft and easy loading
- Halogen oven lights allow a more natural view of cooking progress
- Large window provides a wide, full view of all three racks
- Full glass inner door provides easy clean-up and sleek look
- Beveled edges create a soft, integrated look with surrounding cabinets
- Architect Series II styling
|Height (in.):||42 5/16|
|Width (in.):||29 3/4|
|Cabinet Cutout Height (in.):||41 1/4|
|Cabinet Cutout Width (in.):||28 1/2|
|Cabinet Cutout Depth (min.)(in.):||24|
|Built-in Double Wall Ovens|
|Style:||Architect Series II|
|Upper Oven Features - Performance|
|EasyConvect Time and Temperature Conversion System:||Yes|
|Custom Defrost and Reheat Cycles:||Yes|
|Soften and Melt Cycles:||Yes|
|Steam Cook Cycle with Reheat Cycles:||Yes|
|Crispwave Technology and Crisper Pan:||Yes|
|Capacity (cu. ft.):||1.4|
|Microwave Power (Watts):||900|
|Broiling Element (Watts):||1,600|
|Stainless Steel Interior:||Yes|
|Lower Oven Features - Performance|
|Dual-Fan Convection with Steam-Assist Technology:||Yes|
|Auto Steam Convection Settings (Meats, Poultry, Seafood, Vegetables, Bread, Desserts, Casseroles):||Yes|
|Even-Heat True Convection System:||No|
|EasyConvect Time and Temperature Conversion System:||Yes|
|Convect Broil:||Closed-Door with Full and Center Settings|
|Self-Cleaning System:||Soil Level/Time|
|CleanBake Hidden Element:||Yes|
|Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.3|
|Full-Width Glass Inner Door:||Yes|
|ClearVue Large Viewing Window:||Yes|
|Frameless Design with Beveled Edges:||Yes|
|Glass-Touch Display:||Menu-Driven LCD|
|Hefty Slide-Out Racks with Handles:||2|
|SatinGlide Roll-Out Extension Rack with Handle:||Yes|
|Control Lock Function:||Yes|
|Elements Ratings (Watts) - Bake:||2,000|
|Elements Ratings (Watts) - Broil (Full/Center):||3,250/1,800|
|Elements Ratings (Watts) - Convection:||2,600|
|Elements Ratings (Watts) - Steam Broiler:||1,300|
|Color Availability:||SS (Stainless Steel)|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Great Follow Through | Review by CB
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.