KitchenAid KECD867XSS Architect II 36" Stainless Steel Electric Smoothtop Cooktop - Downdraft (View all from KitchenAid)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Enjoy the benefits of a 36" smooth-top electric cooktop by KitchenAid KECD867XSS including a powerful downdraft vent.Using 5 radiant elements it heats instantly and cools slowly to allow for longer simmering. Double ringed heating elements fit different pan sizes and heat each one accordingly. Large pans use the wide outer ring and two heating elements at once for large quantities.
Turn on an element and a Cooktop On Indicator lights up. As soon as the element becomes hot, which is just about instantly, Hot Surface Indicators light and stay lit until the element is safe to touch. Controls have specific settings for melting and a Warm Zone warms food for an hour.
Cleaning the KitchenAid KECD867XSS stainless steel Ceramic-Glass cooktop surface requires wiping with soap and water with a soft cloth. Protect your investment with Goedeker's 2, 3 or 5 year extended warranties. Purchase appliances at ease with Gordeker's and over 60 years of quality service.
- Perfect For An Island or Peninsula
- A downdraft cooktop removes smoke, steam, and odors without an overhead hood.
- Each Double-Ring Round Element Has Two Distinct Sizes
- You can choose which to use based on cookware size.
- 400 CFM Exhaust Rating
- Handles the venting requirements of cooking techniques from pan searing to stir-frying.
- 3-Speed Fan Control
- Allows you to match the ventilation power to various recipes.
- Ceramic-Glass Surface
- Offers a stylish appearance and wipes clean easily.
- Warm Zone Element
- Provides a space to keep cooked food warm for up to one hour.
|Left Front Element Type:||Radiant Dual|
|Left Front Element Size:||9"/6"|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Single-Ring Round|
|Left Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Center Front Element Type:||Warming|
|Center Rear Element Type:||Radiant Dual|
|Center Rear Element Size:||9"/6"|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Double-Ring Round|
|Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):||2,200 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Center Front Element Wattage (@240V):||100 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2,200 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2,700 Watts|
|Cooktop Design:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Controls:||Push To Turn|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Gross Weight:||75 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: The good, the bad, the shiny | Review by Libra
It heats up fairly quickly and I am able to actually simmer which the Thermador couldn't do even on the lowest power of the smallest burner. I really like the gigantic burner for large stock pots and skillets. You have to clean up spills immediately if you want it to look nice. Have a bottle of specialized cleaner nearby!
Review Title: Not worth the money | Review by Michael
Review Title: 36" kitchen aid cooktop | Review by Sk
Add Your Review
- Receive up to a $1,500 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying KitchenAid Appliances!
- Receive $200 with the purchase of 3 qualifying appliances.
- Receive $400 with the purchase of 4 qualifying appliances.
- Receive $500 with the purchase of 5 qualifying appliances.
- Receive $700 with the purchase of 6 qualifying appliances.
- Bonus! Receive an additional $100 with the purchase of a qualifying Cooktop.
- Bonus! Receive an additional $200 with the purchase of a qualifying Wall Oven.
- Bonus! Receive an additional $500 with the purchase of a qualifying Built-In Refrigerator
Valid: 03/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
- Receive up to a $150 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the Delivery and/or Installation of select KitchenAid Appliances!
Valid: 04/16/2015 - 04/26/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen