KitchenAid KECC664BBL 36" Black Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from KitchenAid)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- 5 Radiant Elements
- Multiple sizes let you closely match element size and power to cookware
- 12"/9" - 2700W/1900W Double Ring
- 8"/6" - 2000W/1000W Double Ring
- 10" - 3200W EvenHeat Ultra with EvenHeat Simmer
- 6" - 1300W EvenHeat with EvenHeat Melt
- 6" - 100W Keep Warm
- Double-Ring Elements
- Feature two element sizes, creating the versatility to match cookware size to power needs
- Simmer and Melt Functions
- Help take away the guesswork and provide exceptional simmering or melting
- Premium Ceramic-Glass Surface
- Includes a subtle watermark and wipes clean easily to maintain a stylish appearance
- Metal Control Knobs
- Reflect the premium look and feel that is built into the cooktop
- Power-On Light
- Indicates at a glance when any cooktop element is turned on
|Number of Elements:||5|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Melt & Hold:||Yes|
|Left Front Element Size:||6|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Radiant Dual|
|Center Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2000/1000|
|Center Rear Element Type:||Radiant Dual|
|Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):||3200|
|Right Front Element Type:||Single-Ring Round|
|Right Front Element Size:||10|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Single-Ring Round|
|Right Rear Element Size:||6|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen