KitchenAid KEBU208SSS Architect II 30" Stainless Steel Electric Double Wall Oven - Convection (View all from KitchenAid)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- EasyConvect Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
- Enhanced self-clean cycle includes an energy-saving quick setting
- Dual-fan convection with steam-assist technology provides even heating and enhances flavor and texture
- High-speed, adjustable broiling performance for large or small quantities
- True-Broil Reflector concentrates heat for optimum broiling
- Removable temperature probe accurately measures internal temperature of meats, poultry, and liquid-based casseroles
- Proof bread without needing a bread maker
- Dehydrate fruits and vegetables for fresh taste throughout the year
- Blue-enameled cavity
- Certified by STAR-K KOSHER CERTIFICATION
- Glass-touch menu-driven LCD display is the perfect complement to the premium performance of the steam-assist oven
- Roll-out extension rack and slide-out racks provide heft and easy loading
- Halogen oven lights allow a more natural view of cooking progress
- Large window provides a wide, full view of all three racks
- Full glass inner door provides easy clean-up and sleek look
- Beveled edges create a soft, integrated look with surrounding cabinets
- Architect Series II styling
|Height (in.):||50 3/4|
|Width (in.):||29 3/4|
|Cabinet Cutout Height (in.):||49 3/4|
|Cabinet Cutout Width (in.):||28 1/2|
|Cabinet Cutout Depth (min.)(in.):||24|
|Built-in Double Wall Ovens|
|Style:||Architect Series II|
|Dual-Fan Convection with Steam-Assist Technology:||Yes|
|Auto Steam Convection Settings (Meats, Poultry, Seafood, Vegetables, Bread, Desserts, Casseroles):||Yes|
|Even-Heat True Convection System:||No|
|T.H.E. True Convection:||No|
|EasyConvect Time and Temperature Conversion System:||Yes|
|Convect Broil:||Closed-Door with Full and Center Settings|
|Thermal Broil:||Closed-Door with Full and Center Settings|
|Self-Cleaning System:||Soil Level/Time|
|CleanBake Hidden Element:||Yes|
|Capacity (cu. ft.) - Each Oven:||4.3|
|Full-Width Glass Inner Door:||Yes|
|ClearVue Large Viewing Window:||Yes|
|Frameless Design with Beveled Edges:||Yes|
|Glass-Touch Display:||Menu-Driven LCD|
|Electronic Controls with Graphic Display:||No|
|Hefty Slide-Out Racks with Handles:||2|
|SatinGlide Roll-Out Extension Rack with Handle:||Yes|
|Standard Oven Racks:||No|
|Control Lock Function:||Yes|
|Elements Ratings (Watts) - Bake:||2,000|
|Elements Ratings (Watts) - Broil (Full/Center):||3,250/1,800|
|Elements Ratings (Watts) - Convection:||2,600|
|Elements Ratings (Watts) - Steam Broiler:||1,300|
|Color Availability:||SS (Stainless Steel)|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.