KitchenAid KEBS109BSS Architect II 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from KitchenAid)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Delivers the Most Even Baking Among Lead Premium Brand 30" Wall Ovens
- Even-Heat Technology
- Heat disperses evenly throughout the oven.
- Innovative performance so you never have to use baking stones or rotate pans again.
- Even-Heat True Convection
- All three racks bake perfectly with constant circulating hot air.
- EasyConvect Conversion System
- Takes the mystery out of convection cooking
- Temperature Probe
- Bread Proofing
- Industry's Largest Window
- All racks are within full view from edge to edge without ever opening the door.
- Keeping the door closed helps decrease temperature swings and promotes ideal baking.
- The FIT System
- Helps install seamlessly inside an existing cabinet cutout.
- Adjustable legs allow oven to fit several cutout heights.
- Trim to tailor installation also included at the bottom of taller cutouts.
- 2 Heavy-Duty Racks with Integrated Handles
- SatinGlide Roll-Out Extension Rack
- Cook large or heavy dishes without fear of dropping them with easy loading.
- 2 Halogen Oven Lights
- Blue-Enameled Cavity
- Self-Cleaning System with Soil Level/Time Selection
- Energy-saving light cycle setting included.
- 4,000-Watt, 8-Pass Broil Element
- Delivers exceptional grilling results
- The CleanBake Hidden Element
- A smooth interior makes for hassle-free cleaning.
- Glass-Touch Display with Control Lock Function
- Easy-to-clean surface and intuitive controls.
- Sabbath Mode
- Star-K Certified
|Cooking System:||Convection Oven|
|Convection Conversion:||EasyConvect Time & Temperature Conversion|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes - CleanBake|
|Delayed Cooking:||Delayed Cooking & Cleaning|
|Sabbath Mode:||Star-K Kosher Certified|
|Oven Cavity Finish:||Blue Porcelain|
|Broil Element Wattage @ 208V:||3467|
|Electrical Requirements:||30 Amps. 60 Hz. 240 V.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Self Clean kills KEBS109 | Review by Stan
Pre-heating is rather slow, sometimes it gets stuck at 25-30 F below the preset value. Canceling and restarting the cycle fixes it.
Review Title: JUNK! | Review by Lorraine
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen