KitchenAid KEBK276BSS Architect 27" Stainless Steel Electric Double Wall Oven (View all from KitchenAid)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Thermal Oven
- Balances heat from the bake and broil elements for even baking, roasting and broiling
- 4.3 cu. ft. Capacity
- Even-Heat Technology
- Includes Even-Heat Preheat to help ensure the entire oven heats to the correct temperature
- Industry's Largest Window
- Allows you to check the progress of what you're preparing without opening the oven door
- 2 Heavy-Duty Oven Racks
- 2 Halogen Oven Lights
- The FIT System
- Helps create a seamless fit when installing this oven inside an existing cabinet cutout
- Variable-Time Self-Cleaning System
- Provides three preset cleaning times to deliver the level of cleaning required
- Bread Proofing
- Sabbath Mode
- Star-K Certified
- 4,000-Watt, 8-Pass Broil Element
- Helps deliver superior grilling results
- The CleanBake Hidden Element
- Sealed under the oven floor for easy cleaning and balanced heat distribution
- Glass-Touch Display with Control Lock Function
- Features intuitive controls and a surface that is easy to clean
|Capacity:||4.3 cu. ft.|
|Oven Racks:||2 Heavy Duty|
|Broil Element:||4000 W - 8 Pass|
|Hidden Element:||Yes - CleanBake|
|Electrical Requirements:||40 A. 60 Hz. 240 V.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.