KitchenAid KDTE204DSS Architect II 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from KitchenAid)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
KitchenAid Dishwashers - Fold-Down Rows
KitchenAid Dishwashers - Culinary Tool Rack
- Third Level Utensil Rack
- Makes it easy to clean hard-to-place items such as spatulas and serving utensils, as well as creating space for extra silverware.
- ProWash Cycle
- Determines the appropriate cycle for washing dishes and makes real-time adjustments for the best cleaning performance.
- Heat Dry Option
- Delivers the best drying by activating a recessed heating element at the end of the cycle.
- Concealed Controls
- Are located on top of the dishwasher door, giving the front of the dishwasher clean, uninterrupted lines that helps you match other stainless steel appliances.
- Whisper Quiet System at 45 dBA
- Offers premium sound insulation that makes it convenient to operate day or night, including when you entertain.
- Fold-Down Tines in the Lower Rack
- Help improve cleaning performance by allowing one row of tines to adjust in one of three positions so water can clean inside deep or wide dishes.
- SatinGlide Max Upper Rack
- Creates a smooth, premium feeling when pulling out the upper rack, particularly with heavy loads. Adjusters make it easy to raise or lower the rack while the rails help keep the rack solidly on track.
- Fold-Down Shelf with Stemware Holders
- Provides extra room in the upper rack to hold additional cups, wine glasses, or long items such as utensils and spatulas.
- 4-Hour Delay Option
- Allows you to set the dishwasher to start at a more convenient time.
- Sani Rinse Option
- Heats the final rinse water to 155°F, so your dishes are as clean as possible.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Control Type:||Electronic Capacitive Touch|
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Racks:||3|
|Upper Adjustable Rack:||2 Position|
|Water Filtration System:||Removable Filter|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Wash Cycles:||6|
|Cycle Selections:||ProWash; Tough; Normal; Light; Express Wash; Rinse Only|
|Option Selections:||Hi Temp Wash; Sani Rinse; Heated Dry; 4 Hour Delay; Control Lock|
|Style and Extras|
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Upper Rack Extras:||1-Plastic Cup Shelf; 4-Stemware Holders; 2-Light Item Clips|
|Lower Rack Extras:||No|
|Silverware Basket Type:||Full Length Non Splitable|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Maximum Height:||34 1/2"|
|Minimum Height:||33 1/2"|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees:||49 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.