KitchenAid KDSS907XSP PRO 30" Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Slide-In Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from KitchenAid)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Cooking Surface
- Frameless Cooktop
- Full-Width Cast-Iron Grates
- Full-width cast-iron grates allow movement of cookware from one burner to another without lifting.
- Front-Knob Cooktop Controls
- 4 Sealed Burners
- 600-15,000 BTU TripleTier Burner with InstaWok Reversible Grate
- This burner allows you to evenly melt or simmer by going as low as 600 BTUs - or boil, saute, or pan sear by increasing to as high as 15K BTUs.
- For added flexibility, the InstaWok Grate turns over to serve as a pedestal for wok cooking.
- 12,500 BTU Power Burner
- Two 6,000 BTU Simmer Burners
- Electronic Ignition
- Infinite-Heat Controls
- 2 LP Conversion Kits
- 4.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Pro Line Series Handle
- Glass-Touch Display
- Control Lock Function
- 2,000-Watt CleanBake Hidden Element
- 3,240-Watt Broil Element
- 1,600-Watt Convection Element
- Even-Heat True Convection System
- Combines their innovative bow-tie shaped fan and dedicated convection element to provide even cooking on all three racks with no burnt edges or undercooked centers.
- EasyConvect Time and Temperature Conversion System
- A patented system that takes the guesswork out of convection cooking and allows you to experiment with new or familiar recipes.
- This selectable control automatically converts conventional time and temperature to their convection equivalents.
- Convect Bake, Roast, and Broil
- Closed Door Broil with Full and Center Settings
- Closed-Door Convection Broil provides adjustable broiling performance for large or small quantities.
- Self-Cleaning System with Soil Level/Time Selection
- Enhanced self-clean cycle includes an energy-saving quick setting.
- Warming Drawer
- Built-in warming drawer provides enhanced versatility.
- Temperature Probe
- Bread Proofing
- Sabbath Mode
- Star-K Certified
- Extra-Large Oven Window
- 3 Racks
- 2 Incandescent Oven Lights
|Cooktop Material:||Porcelain Steel|
|Front-Knob Cooktop Controls:||Yes|
|InstaWok Reversible Grate:||Yes|
|LP Conversion Kits:||Yes|
|Capacity:||4.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Handle:||Pro Line Series|
|Control Lock Function:||Yes|
|CleanBake Hidden Element:||2,000 Watts|
|Broil Element:||3,240 Watts|
|Convection Element:||1,600 Watts|
|Convection System:||Even-Heat True Convection|
|EasyConvect Time and Temperature Conversion System:||Yes|
|Closed Door Broil:||Yes with Full and Center Settings|
|Self-Cleaning System:||Yes with Soil Level/Time Selection|
|Drawer Type:||Warming Drawer|
|Extra-Large Oven Window:||Yes|
|Oven Lights:||2 Incandescent|
|Left Front Burner (TripleTier):||15,000 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner (Simmer):||6,000 BTU|
|Right Front Burner (Simmer):||6,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner (Power):||12,500 BTU|
|Circuit Amp @ 240VAC:||40 Amps|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.