KitchenAid KDFE304DBL 24" Black Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from KitchenAid)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- ProScrub Option
- Helps eliminate soaking or pre-scrubbing with 40 targeted spray jets that help remove stubborn messes like seared or baked-on foods.
- ProWash Cycle
- Determines the appropriate cycle for washing dishes and makes real-time adjustments for the best cleaning performance.
- Heat Dry Option
- Delivers the best drying by activating a recessed heating element at the end of the cycle.
- SatinGlide Max Upper Rack
- Creates a smooth, premium feeling when pulling out the upper rack, particularly with heavy loads. Adjusters make it easy to raise or lower the rack while the rails help keep the rack solidly on track.
- Whisper Quiet System at 45 dBA
- Offers premium sound insulation that makes it convenient to operate day or night, including when you entertain.
- Fold-Down Tines in Upper and Lower Racks
- Help improve cleaning performance. Two rows of tines in the upper rack adjust in two positions and one in the lower rack will adjust in one of three positions so water can clean inside deep or wide dishes.
- Fold-Down Shelf with Stemware Holders
- Provides extra room in the upper rack to hold additional cups, wine glasses, or long items such as utensils and spatulas.
- Sliding Tines in the Lower Rack
- Allow you to adjust the space between rows of tines to fit a variety of deep or narrow dishes.
- Utility Basket in the Upper Rack
- Gives you a dedicated space to help secure small items such as small lids and utensils.
- Culinary Caddy Utensil Basket
- Helps provide extra space for tall utensils such as whisks and spatulas, helping to maximize the usable space in the lower rack.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Control Type:||Tap Touch|
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Racks:||2|
|Upper Adjustable Rack:||2 Positions|
|Water Filtration System:||Removable Filter|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Wash Cycles:||6|
|Cycle Selections:||ProWash; Tough; Normal; Light; Express Wash; Rinse Only|
|Option Selections:||Hi Temp Wash; Sani Rinse; Heated Dry; 4 Hour Delay; Control Lock; ProScrub|
|Style and Extras|
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Upper Rack Extras:||1-Plastic Cup Shelf; 4-Stemware Holders; 4-Light Item Clips|
|Lower Rack Extras:||Culinary Caddy|
|Silverware Basket Type:||Full Length Non Splitable|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||49 1/2"|
|Gross Weight:||87 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.