KitchenAid KBHS109BSS Architect II 1.4 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Built-In Microwave - Convection (View all from KitchenAid)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Convection cooking
- Provides more even results in less time and provides a second oven option
- EasyConvect Time and Temperature Conversion System
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
- A selectable electronic microwave oven control that automatically converts conventional time and temperatures to their convection equivalents
- Optimawave Technology with True 10-Level Power Control
- The microwave oven runs at the power level selected
- The consistent, true 10-level power control helps eliminate cold spots and overcooked edges
- Custom defrost and reheat cycles
- Remove guesswork from microwave cooking
- Keep warm function
- Allows you to keep finished dishes warm until serving time
- Soften and melt microwave cycles
- Provide a true low power for delicate tasks such as softening ice cream or melting butter
- Sensor steam cook cycle
- Provides precise steaming for a variety of food types
|Cooking Power Wattage:||900|
|Convection Element Wattage:||1600|
|Grill Power Wattage:||1600|
|Dinner Plate Reheat:||Yes|
|Control Lock Out Feature:||Yes|
|Handle Material:||Extruded Aluminum|
|Capacity:||1.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Height in Front:||18-5/8"|
|Height in Back:||17-1/4"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.