Ilve UPN76DVGGM Nostalgie 30" Matte Graphite Gas Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Ilve)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Convection Oven
- This provides a more even heat than a conventional oven and food is sealed very quickly. As there is no top or bottom heat the whole area of the oven can be utilized. This setting is ideal for batch baking or cooking a complete meal.
- Convection Bake
- A fast intensive form of cooking, suitable for a variety of dishes. It replaces the split and can be used for baked fish, braised vegetables, kebabs, roast chicken, duck etc.
- Convection Broil
- An energy-saving method for deep cooking.
- Suitable for roast meats in general such as fillet steak, grilled fish and vegetables.
- This operates like a convectional electric oven and can be used accordingly. Suitable for pork chops, sausage, game, roast veal, meringues and biscuits.
- Heat-Insulated Door
- 3 special glass panels keep the heat inside the oven allowing the temperature on the outer glass to remain low. Internal glasses and door can be easily removed for cleaning.
- It is obtained through the use of high-density glass-wool panels. All this has been studied to guarantee uniformity of temperature and energy saving.
- Class A for Performance and Consumption (According to European Standards)
- The design solutions that characterize the ovens are now extended to the whole range.
- Electronic Ignition Included in the Knobs
- Just press a knob and the burner will light up.
- Semi Sealed Brass Burners
- Allow for precise gas adjustment during installation while keeping spilled foods where they belong... on the cooktop for easy cleaning.
- Multi-Gas Burners
- With stabilized flame, they eliminated eventual flame extinctions due to drought or liquid overflow. Includes 1 triple rind burner, 2 big burners and 2 small burners.
- Flame Failure Safety Device
- All gas burners are equipped with a Flame Failure Safety Device. If the flame is extinguished, the gas supply will turn off automatically.
- Warming Drawer
- Ideal for warming plates when the oven is in use.
|Oven Capacity:||3.0 cu. ft.|
|Oven Bake Power:||15,000 BTU|
|Oven Broil Power:||13,500 BTU|
|Oven Control Type:||Knobs|
|Preheat Indicator Lamp:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock:||Yes with Timer|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Racks:||2|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Removable Oven Door:||Yes|
|Continuous Clean Panels:||Optional|
|Designer Handle:||Yes with Upper Handrail|
|Stainless Back Guard:||5 7/8"|
|Warming Drawer:||Full Size|
|Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs:||Yes|
|Center Burner Dual Triple Ring:||15,500 BTU/Hour|
|Left Front Burner:||10,500 BTU/Hour|
|Right Front Burner:||7,000 BTU/Hour|
|Right Rear Burner:||10,500 BTU/Hour|
|Cooktop Control Type:||Knobs|
|Flame Failure Safety Device:||Yes|
|Cast Iron Steak Pans:||Optional|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60 Hz; 2A|
|Product Width:||29 7/8"|
|Product Depth:||23 5/8"|
|Back Guard Height:||5 7/8"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||222 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.