Ilve UM906MPI Majestic Collection 36" Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Ilve)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Defrost Function and Quick Start
- Defrosting of frozen food is accelerated by means of fan driven air circulation
- The advantage of defrosting at room temperature is that it does not alter the taste and appearance of the food
- Convection Oven
- This provides a more even heat than a conventional oven and food is "sealed" very quickly
- Preheating is generally unnecessary
- As there is no top or bottom heat the whole area of the oven can be utilized
- This setting is ideal for batch baking or cooking a complete meal
- Convection Bake
- A fast intensive form of cooking, suitable for a variety of dishes
- It replaces the spit and can be used for baked fish, braised vegetables, kebabs, roast chicken, duck etc.
- Convection Broil
- An energy-saving method for deep cooking
- Suitable for chops, sausages, kebabs etc.
- Suitable for roast meats in general e.g. fillet steak, grilled fish and vegetables
- And also for cooking "au gratin" e.g. cauliflower cheese
- Upper Element
- Especially suitable for browning and to add the finishing touches of colour to different dishes
- We suggest this setting when browning lasagna, melting cheese toppings etc.
- Lower Element
- As the heat comes from the lower element, this setting is particularly suitable for pastry and cakes e.g. flans, pizzas, biscuits, fruit cakes etc.
- This operates like a conventional electric oven and can be used accordingly
- Suitable for pork, chops, sausage, game, roast veal, meringues and biscuits, baked fruit, etc.
- Heat-Insulated Door
- 3 special glasses keep the heat inside the oven allowing the temperature on the outer glass to remain low
- Internal glasses and door can be easily removed for cleaning
- It is obtained through the use of high-density glass-wool panels
- All this has been studied to guarantee uniformity of temperature and energy saving
- Class A for performance and consumption (according to European standards)
- The design solutions that characterise the ovens are now extended to the whole range
- This is demonstrated by the Energy Label, the European standard introduced in January 2003, which classifies ovens according to their energy consumption
- Electronic Ignition included in the knobs
- Just press a knob and the burner will light up
- Multi-Gas Burners
- With stabilized flame, they eliminated eventual flame extinctions due to draught or liquid overflow
- Enameled grilles
- Includes 2 triple ring burner, 3 big burners and small burner
- Enamelled removable burner cup for easy cleaning
- Sturdy cast iron grates
- All cookers are fitted with thermocouple as standard supply
- Upon request some appliances will be supplied without thermocouple
- Plate Warming Drawer
- Ideal for warming plates when the oven is in use
- Detail of the Rounded Top
- Besides giving a pleasant new appearance, it compensates the difference in depth between the kitchen units and the cooker, thus avoiding an impact between the two depths
- The following accessories must be shipped with the range. It cannot be ordered later.
- Oven Sliding Tray, Nostalgic Handrail and Decorative Feet
|Overall Width:||35 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||27 9/16"|
|Overall Height:||38 3/16"|
|Oven Interior Width:||25 3/16"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||13 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||17 11/16"|
|Type:||36" Dual Fuel Range|
|Large Oven:||Maxi-Oven 90|
|Large Oven Cubic Feet:||2.8|
|Second Oven Cubic Feet:||N/A|
|Multi-Function Oven (8 mode):||Maxi-Oven 90|
|Total Oven Wattage Rating:||3,700W|
|Convection Oven:||Maxi-Oven 90|
|Rotisserie Broil (Wattage):||2,400|
|Number of Racks in Oven:||4|
|European Energy Classification:||(A) Highest Rating|
|Mult-Function Oven Minimum Temperature Setting:||75 Degrees|
|Oven Modes (Maxi-Oven 90)|
|Convection (Fan Element Only):||Yes|
|Convection Bake (Fan on, with Upper and Lower Element):||Yes|
|Convection Broil (Fan on with Upper Broiler):||Yes|
|Grill-Baking or Broiler:||Yes|
|Upper Element Only (Browning or Melting Cheeses):||Yes|
|Lower Element Only (Pastry, Cakes, Flans, Pizza):||Yes|
|Bake - Upper and Lower Element:||Yes|
|Oven Temperature Range:||75-500 Degrees|
|Cast Iron Grates:||Yes|
|Enamelled Removable Burner Cup:||Yes|
|Triple Ring Burner:||(2) 120 - 15,500 BTU|
|Big Burner:||(3) 70 - 10,500 BTU|
|Small Burner:||(1) 55 - 7,000 BTU|
|Gas Fry-Top Burner (Griddle):||No|
|Plate Warming Drawer:||Yes|
|Backguard:||Yes (2 3/8")|
|Required Power (Amps):||30|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to $1,500 cash back with the purchase of a qualifying Ilve Majestic Range!
- Buy a 36" or 40" Majestic Range and receive $750.
- Buy a 48" or 60" Majestic Range and receive $1,500.
Valid: 03/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.