Hotpoint RGB790SERSA 30" Silver Gas Sealed Burner Range (View all from Hotpoint)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Self-Clean Oven
- Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior.
- Extra-Large Oven Capacity
- Spacious oven interior makes it possible to cooking more dishes at one time.
- Sealed Cooktop Burners
- Designed to eliminate the gap between the burner element and the cooktop.
- This helps contains food and spills on the surface for quick, wipe-away cleaning.
- Plus, the burner cap is removable or cleaning at the sink.
- Performance Plus Burner
- This cooktop heating element delivers 13,000 BTUs for quick heat-up times and the high heat needed for sauteing, frying and boiling.
- Simmer Setting
- Gentle heat setting is ideal for delicate sauces or melting butter, and ensures a food-safe temperature.
- All Purpose Burners
- All-purpose burner delivers two levels of BTU output to accommodate virtually all your cooking needs.
- Two Oven Racks
- The oven includes two oven racks that feature a durable construction to securely hold any size or type of cookware.
|Unit Capacity:||Extra Large Oven|
|Total Capacity:||4.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Configuration:||Range with Storage Drawer|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas (Factory Set)|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||Sealed|
|Cooktop Surface:||One-Piece Upswept; Porcelain-Enamel|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Material:||Heavy Steel|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self-Clean|
|Control Type:||EasySet III|
|Electronic Clock and Timer:||Yes|
|Performance Plus Burner:||(1) 13,000 BTU|
|All-Purpose Burners:||(2) 9,500 BTU|
|Simmer Burner:||(1) 5,000 BTU|
|Valves (Degree of Turn):||270°|
|Embossed Rack Positions:||6|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Storage Drawer Features:||Removable|
|Leveling System:||4 Leveling Legs|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Power / Ratings|
|Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas:||16,000 BTU Oven / 12,500 BTU Broiler|
|Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - LP:||16,000 BTU Oven / 12,000 BTU Broiler|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas:||(1) 13,000; (2) 9,500; (1) 5,000 BTU|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - LP:||(1) 11,0000; (2) 9,500; (1) 5,000 BTU|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps:||120V; 60Hz; 5A|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Oven Interior Width:||24"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19"|
|Oven Interior Height:||18 1/2"|
|Overall Depth:||26 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||46 1/8"|
|Net Weight:||190 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||210 Lbs.|
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.