Hotpoint RGB540SEPSA 30" Silver Gas Sealed Burner Range (View all from Hotpoint)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Extra-large oven capacity
- Enough room to cook an entire meal at once
- Sealed cooktop burners
- Burner elements are sealed to the cooktop to keep foods and liquid contained on the cooktop, making cleaning painless
- Performance plus burner
- This 12,000 BTU burner element provides the high heat ideal for frying or sautéing and fast heat-up
- Simmer setting
- Simmer setting allows for low, even heat distribution for delicate foods and sauces
- All purpose burners
- All-purpose burner delivers two levels of BTU output to accommodate virtually all your cooking needs
- Electronic clock and timer
- Convenient clock and timer helps you coordinate meal preparation and cooking
- Multiple oven rack positions
- Several positions allow you to adjust the oven racks to accommodate any size cookware
|Unit Capacity:||Extra-Large Oven|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Standard Clean|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||Sealed|
|All-Purpose Burners:||(2) 9500/850 BTU|
|Performance Plus Burner:||(1) 12000/1000 BTU|
|Simmer 600 Burner:||(1) 5000/600 BTU|
|Valves (Degree of Turn):||270|
|Oven Control Features:||Electronic Clock and Timer|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas (factory set)|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Leveling System:||4 Leveling Legs|
|One-Piece Drip Pans:||Optional Accessory|
|Oven Rack Features:||2 Oven Racks|
|6 Embossed Rack Positions:||Yes|
|Slide - Out Broiler Drawer:||Yes|
|Cooktop Burner Grate Color:||Black|
|Oven Door Features:||Oven Window|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Overall Depth:||26 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||46 1/8"|
|Interior Height:||18 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||150 lb|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||170 lb|
|Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's):||16.5|
|Oven/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's):||18.0|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's):||(1) 9.5; (1) 3.5; (2) 7.0|
|Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's):||(1) 12.0; (2) 9.5; (1) 5.0|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps:||120 V; 60 Hz; 5 A|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See written warranty for full details|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.